Monday, November 30, 2009

Eat your vegetables.

MUSIC: MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER SINGING THE INTRO TO CHEERS
MOOD: EXCITED


This morning when I left the house to go to class, the sun was out. After a week of constant rain and wind, it's a nice change to see we do have other options.

So yeah, I had another lame day really.

Aachen tomorrow! Yay! And, to compensate all the school-stuff going on here, I have an outfit pic. Super yay!


It definitely wouldn't win the most exciting outfit of the year award but I added some sweet effects to the photo to make it look more interesting.
Yeah winter's here, I tend to dress very unlike me when it gets cold. Blame it on the braincells freezing, or the fact it's just super hard to look stylish in winter stuff without looking like the Michelin dudie.



I'm barely 5'3", when I throw on a big knit I look rollable like a ferris wheel. So I layer like there's no tomorrow. Polyester/spandex tops actually really keep you warm in winter. Throw a pretty loose-fit top over it and a cardigan and boom, winter-proof.

I'm ranting, aren't I?
It's the boredom, I can't help it.
I'll shush now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 2, 2009 at 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mooie foto! Mag ik jouw haar heel misschien hebben? En Aachen is mooi!

 
At December 2, 2009 at 2:58 AM , Blogger Viva La Fashion said...

today was like the second day, where i live, that it hasn't rained in like two weeks. i'm loving the sun. even if it is a lot cooler than normal. :)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts