Saturday, November 07, 2009

LINKS.

For those viewing this post in bloglovin' or because you went WAY BACK into the archives of Disco Me to Oblivion, Baby!, because of my limited skill set, lack of patience, I stopped trying to build pages and figured I would just make these pages actual posts, like bloggers did in the Old Times!

This post was originally written Nov. 16 2012.

*

These to me are blogs you shouldn't miss out on: These babes are such inspirations to me, whether it's their writing, visual creativity, outfits or all of the above!




1 Comments:

At January 3, 2013 at 6:52 PM , Blogger S. said...

ah wat lief, wat zie ik dit weeral laat ;)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts