Friday, November 13, 2009

We're on fire Johnny!

MUSIC: ALEXISONFIRE
MOOD: BEYOND AWESOME


Last night, after waiting for 3 years in general, 4 months with the ticket in my hands and 7 hours in front of the concert hall, I finally saw Alexisonfire, the only band ever, live.

We (amigo and I) were there super early because we wanted to see Dallas Green, one of the vocalists and guitarists in the band, who has a solo project, City and Colour, as well.

And we did! :D




The show was awesome, I was totally bruised and tired from the previous two bands, especially The Ghost of a Thousand because there were moshpits everywhere and I was standing front row, sticking against the metal fences, but George's energy is infective haha.
I had more exercise than I had in the past 3 years.
The sound was a bit off, but that couldn't spoil the fun. Not even The Ghost of a Thousand's vocalist's foot in my face could ruin the mood.

We left before Anti-Flag started (haha) and I got me this awesome shirt.



Life is golden.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 13, 2009 at 1:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Op de foto met 'idolen' is altijd leuk! Ik heb ook altijd hele veel lol al aan alles wat voorgaat aan een concert ;)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts