Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Vicky is one happy camper...

MUSIC: CIRCA SURVIVE
MOOD: AWESUUUM


... Because I am typing this from my brand new macbook.



Shitty picture taken with my precious Nikon D5000 which seems to be having difficulties with his new big multimedia brother, because the software's being a bitch. Oh well.

I love having a laptop, it's so relaxing to be in bed, browsing and stuff. How did I ever live without this?

I kinda come off as a spoilt brat with all my toys, but do know that I pay for them myself.
Hooray for working full-time for  9 months!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 11, 2009 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Liset said...

Mooi! Is dat de allernieuwste?

 
At November 11, 2009 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Vicky DISCOMETOOBLIVION.COM said...

Ja, ik stond in oktober al op punt de oude te kopen en een week later kwam deze uit, met een betere processor en meer geheugen. Dus ik ben blij dat ik nog even heb gewacht haha.

Er zit ook meer RAM in, 2 werd 4 voor maar €90 extra.

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts