Saturday, November 28, 2009

You try, you'll fail, you'll want to see.

MUSIC: MONEEN
MOOD: SLIGHTLY DRUNK


Just got back from my best friend's place, we had doritos and dip with sangria, along with the movies 'What We Do Is Secret" with Shane West and "How to Be a Serial Killer" with Matthew Gray Gubler.

Tuesday we're going to Aachen (that's Germany for all you georgraphy n00bs out there) for some shopping, some Christmas atmosphere and some school work - I have a photography assignment.
How convenient, is it not?

Oh and;




Me having a hell of a good time at typography. Haha.
And yes, two scarves, when it gets REALLY cold, I even wear 3 scarves. Haha.

Goodnight folks, I'mma go brush my teeth then sleep like tomorrow is days and days away.
Life is golden.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 28, 2009 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Love the jacket and scarfs! I know, it's cold here too!
X, fashion-nerdic.

 
At November 29, 2009 at 10:29 PM , Anonymous Stéphanie said...

Volgens mij ben jij echt een heel leuk spontaan meisje, leuke foto!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts