Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Meet me in Montauk.

MUSIC: CIRCA SURVIVE
MOOD: WAY TOO LAID BACK



It's tuesday, I have exactly one week left until apocalypse (showtime - literally! gotta display all my schoolwork, preferably finished haha) and I'm making outfit pictures! Yay!

Anyway, I got this dress off of eBay. It's not the size I was looking for, nor the right colour, but because of the low starting bid, I decided to give it a shot anyway. I won it for 7 bucks yet shipping was relatively pricey (it did come in a box, wow much?) but I ended up paying about €13, so yeah, not too bad for a nwot dress.



lookbook: here

It's got the look and feel of a giant tangerine (oh gitty gosh that rhymes!), it's two sizes too big, but it's so cute.

I actually expected the colour to look way worse on me.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At December 8, 2009 at 7:28 PM , Anonymous Stéphanie said...

Het staat je wel leuk inderdaad. Maar ik snap dat je niet zo weg bent van het oranje ;)

 
At December 8, 2009 at 8:28 PM , Blogger LF said...

Normaal hou ik niet zo van oranje maar het staat je echt geweldig!

X

 
At December 13, 2009 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Angelina said...

Ik hou normaal ook niet van oranje, maar ik moet je meegeven dat dit je inderdaad niet gek staat.. heel mooi!

 
At December 16, 2009 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Dylana said...

Beautiful dress!

Lovely blog! Following!

colormenana.blogspot.com

 
At December 19, 2009 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Thu Hien Nguyen said...

Die kleur staat je heel goed!

xoxo, thn

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts