Sunday, December 06, 2009

Multi-functionality: Blanket becomes scarf, scarf becomes blanket?

MUSIC: CITY AND COLOUR
MOOD: ANXIOUS


My pretty, soft, fuzzy and most of all HUGE circle scarf from Promod; featured in very shitty pictures of another inspiration-less outfit.



Including some very shitty editing (hey, I get bored). I didn't mess with the colours though, credit goes to my camera!
And yes, the scarf is as big as it seems. I'm constantly fighting it to stay down as if it's a giant afro hairdo getting frizzy in humid weather. Nevertheless, I love it so <3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts