Sunday, December 06, 2009

If only I had all the frikkin' money in the world.

MUSIC: CITY AND COLOUR
MOOD: ANXIOUS


I'm on a bloggin' roll today!

Possibly because I have lots of work but no inspiration. So I'm going down my list of inspirational sites and managed to stumble upon a fashion-related website. OH SHIT! There goes my effort haha.



This, my lovelies, is the Serena dress by the designer duo Christopher Deane. Pretty, indeed. But alas, it's $298.00.
That's a whole lot of H&M dresses.

So, this goes on the DIY to do list. I just love love love the simple bodice, the high neckline, the studded trim, the pleating of the chiffon and how it's got the right amount of sheerness to it.

You know, not that hard to translate into DIY. You know. Right?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 6, 2009 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Limitless Fashion said...

That such a pretty dress and i't really doesn't seem that difficult for a DIY!
Hope it turns out like that one!

X

 
At December 6, 2009 at 9:19 PM , Anonymous Stéphanie said...

Mooie jurk is dit zeg!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts