Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where's Santa when you need him?

MUSIC: MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER SINGING THE THEME SONG TO CHEERS
MOOD: FANGIRLY



H&M is doing my head in.



Ah, this makes me want summer so badly! I mainly want the necklace, and the peplum dress and the zip-up wedges if they fit me right.
In all honesty, I'm glad the studs and shit are gone. Everyone just started to look like they had been thrown up on by the mythical, evil studs monster.
Ugh, I don't know, I just really don't like the whole "look at me being a tough rock chick" trend. It was fun for a while (because I got things I had been looking for ever since my scene kid phase like a studded bag and black leather bracelets to stack up) but then every average girl started wearing it and yeah... It just doesn't look right.

[/rant].

I should make some kind of mood board for the coming Spring/Summer season so I don't end up buying the same shit as usual haha. I wonder if that'd work?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 29, 2009 at 8:13 PM , Anonymous jennifer Jacobs said...

Dat witte jurkje is echt super leuk!

 
At December 30, 2009 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Marleen said...

Die ketting en die schoenen zijn echt super mooi.

 
At December 31, 2009 at 2:48 PM , Anonymous Tine said...

DAt witte jurkje!
x

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts