Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Throw the confetti!

MUSIC: THE SOUND OF ANIMALS FIGHTING
MOOD: RELAXED


Exams are over, hurray! Contemporary Art was a bitch, I don't think I've written so much pretentious crap in a 4-page exam, ever. And Philosophy, my god, 4 general questions and 20 (!!!) multiple choice questions. Jesus it was horrendous.
But, no school for the rest of the week! I've done some shopping in between studying (a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do) and this dress is one of my favourite purchases.


Go nuts here!

Can you tell I've been into dresses lately? Oh I'm desperate for summer, hence the editing. It completely obliterates the fact it was fucking snowing outside when I made this picture haha.

Anyway, I got this dress Friday, when shopping with a friend. We spent an unbelievable amount of time at Zara and New Look, fo'reals. Three hours for those two stores. And then the mall closed :c

I've been meaning to change the layout of my blog for a while now, maybe I'll get around it sometime next week. Though bare in mind, I suck with html. Does anyone have any hints on doing a neato layout?I feel like such a n00b now.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At January 13, 2010 at 7:42 PM , Anonymous jennifer Jacobs said...

Hele mooie outfit. Dat jurkje staat je echt heel erg goed!

 
At January 14, 2010 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Thuhien said...

Leuke outfit! Die tas vind ik heel erg mooi.

xoxo, thn

 
At January 14, 2010 at 9:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leuke outfit en je ziet er ook mooi uit! En inderdaad, voor kunst moet je altijd afschuwelijk veel schrijven. Hmprf.

 
At January 15, 2010 at 6:01 PM , Blogger anoniem said...

Leuke outfit ! Ik vind je schoenen echt super leuk !

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts