Friday, February 12, 2010

Dance with me for I'll be leaving soon

MUSIC: CIRCA SURVIVE
MOOD: GUUD

I managed to get a half-decent picture of my awesome blazer from Zara that I got for €20 in sale. I've been having the weakest light in my room lately so I apologize for the darkness of the picture.



Also, an open letter to Spring:

Dear Spring,

Please hurry the fuck up. We're tired of the snow already.
Kthnx.

In other news, my week off started and first thing I should do is make a list of all the school work I got to finish! Oh oh oh why is school so madly time-consuming? I need a break from school break, seriously!
Ugh I guess I'll start. No more Season 6 E.R. episodes for me tonight.

PS: Welcome to all the new readers :) For those unfamiliar with my wacky system (blame the lack of html knowledge), my comment button is way up in the right upper corner of this post. The big pink heart, you can't miss it.

Have a good weekend, my lovelies!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At February 12, 2010 at 10:10 PM , Anonymous Maureen said...

oooh, nice outfit!
en maar 20 euro voor die blazer, wow! :]

 
At February 12, 2010 at 10:20 PM , Blogger Jana said...

oh yes, the snow is so annoying :(

 
At February 13, 2010 at 2:40 AM , Anonymous Anna said...

That blazer is fantastic! And not trying to be rude, just a heads up... constantly reminding the readers of the location of the comment button makes you look like you're starving for comments. Have a nice weekend!

 
At February 13, 2010 at 6:15 AM , Blogger bettybite said...

giiirl were ready for the snow to end here tooo! leave the snow for the winter olympics!

 
At February 13, 2010 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Yasmin said...

mooie outfit!

 
At February 13, 2010 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Vicky DISCOMETOOBLIVION.COM said...

Anna: Trust me, that's not the point haha. It's just because I've had people asking me where my flippin' comment link is.
If I'd be starving for comments, I'd be spamming the whole www with my blog link.
I don't do that haha.

 
At February 13, 2010 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Mirthe said...

Mooie blazer! En je sjaaltje is ook briljant.

 
At February 15, 2010 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Jlo said...

Heart♥ that Blazer!! Btw,its Summer here all year Long at my place :)

http://pretzyness.blogspot.com

 
At February 15, 2010 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this outfit! Ben erg jaloers op je blazer, ik kan NOOIT wat vinden bij Zara, laat staan in de sale, ik moet het echt van kleine winkeltjes hebben, anders ben ik 't overzicht kwijt. En jij hebt zulk prachtig haar! *kwijl*

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts