Monday, April 12, 2010

Apr. 12: Floral delight.


MUSIC: KINGS OF LEON
MOOD: OKAY

Quick little order at ASOS, thanks to some lost pounds that were left on my paypal account.


I've been searching for the perfect flower-print top for a lifetime, and I have found lots of potential at New Look but every time I tried the damn things on, there was something about the fit that was just off. (A common problem I have at New Look is lack of boob space. I'm not that voluptuous so I have no frikkin' idea what is going on with their sizing - but whatever.)

I hope this one fits me better. 

Oh and, I have to add. Every time I see that model on ASOS, I think of Thandie Newton:


They're both incredibly pretty. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts