Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Apr. 7: Twelve hours, three hundred sixty miles.


MUSIC: DANCE GAVIN DANCE
MOOD: RATHER UNPRODUCTIVE

I love you, Easter break. Even though I have a million things I should be doing for school, I'm totally enjoying sleeping in and doing nothing at all.

Tomorrow will be fully dedicated to school, I promise.
(Lolz.)

Anyway, I bought this beautiful blouse at H&M yesterday. Really, I'm in love.

€24,95 - H&M Divided

Unedited pic click here:


And for those who have been wondering: No, my house doesn't have crazy ass walls, they're all my bedroom wall which you can see in the pictures above. It's part of the photoshop magic. 

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At April 7, 2010 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Bee said...

słodko :)

 
At April 7, 2010 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Vivre² said...

Cute dress!

xoxo
http://vivre2.blogspot.com

 
At April 7, 2010 at 7:35 PM , Blogger lovert said...

Die top staat je goed! en erg mooie foto:)

 
At April 7, 2010 at 9:07 PM , Anonymous Stéphanie said...

Mooie top. Je bewerkt je foto's echt mooi ook!

 
At April 8, 2010 at 10:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leuke top, en je blog is super!

 
At April 8, 2010 at 5:54 PM , Blogger Held said...

super mooie foto's en die top is ook prachtig

 
At April 10, 2010 at 5:08 AM , Blogger HelloKorin said...

I absolutely love your top! And my god, your hair is gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts