Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13: Bright Lights.


MUSIC: THE GHOST OF A THOUSAND
MOOD: ILL

Aargh, I've finally finished my load of antibiotics (pills the size of a thumb you guys, A THUMB!!) and now I have a really bad cough and I think I'm coming down with a fever?!
Possibly because it was so cold yesterday, apparently the coldest May 12 ever measured. Holy shit.

Trying to forget about the cold and the snottiness, I went shopping and came home with the three items I was looking for:


Lookbook did quite a nifty widget. It's got a live counter and everything, zomg!

H&M's jersey maxi dress which is only €9,95. I didn't expect to find it in my size, figured it'd be sold out because it's so pretty and cheap but noez, they still had all sizes in stock. Quite odd, I guess most Belgians are too 'careful', in lack of a better word, when it comes to fashion.
As soon as the weather improves I'm wearing this out, I'll probably get a few nasty looks but hey, that doesn't ruin it for me.
Also, a denim jacket! I haven't worn one since I was 8 and even then I hated them because they were so unflattering, haha. Jesus that sounds bad.
And finally, a very tropical blue nail polish. I only now notice that it almost matches my wall paper. Hah!
I also bought these awesome lace up booties from Urban Outfitters, picture will follow, one day.

In other news, I'll be seeing Emarosa on Saturday. Holy smokes, that's pretty awesome.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 13, 2010 at 7:11 PM , Anonymous fashionstyletoday said...

Leuk outfit! het is idd slecht weer, ben blij als het eindelijk echt zomer is, maar ja wanneer?

 
At May 13, 2010 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Bunny Ears said...

staat je echt prachtig!!! en je haar is geweldig!

 
At May 13, 2010 at 9:48 PM , Blogger This chick's got style said...

Mooi zeg!

 
At May 14, 2010 at 4:26 PM , Anonymous Charlie said...

aah jij bent dat meisje met dat mooie haar van EG! haha nadat ik die foto zag had ik me haar ook zo laten knippen haha.
mooie blog heb je (: !

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts