Friday, May 14, 2010

May 14: 7 AM, 2 bottles and the wrong road.


MUSIC: JONNY CRAIG
MOOD: FRUSTRATED

I am having a really hard time focussing on the paper I have to write for Contemporary Art, so instead, I'm surfing the web aimlessly. Also, I'm overly excited about tomorrow, as I'll be seeing Emarosa, fuck yeah! I know it's like the 5th time I've mentioned that but I just can't get over it haha. I am desperately going to try to get backstage and have a picture taken with Jonny Craig but I have this nagging suspicion that's not going to work.
It's been said that he's quite a douche, haha.
Maybe I should bring something yummy. Or beer.
Or weed.

Anyway, I also snapped a picture of my awesome new lace ups from Urban Outfitters, for the sake of having some sort of visual treat in this blog post.


Surprisingly, they were only €55. Considering the fact they're made out of real leather and come from UO (aka Utterly Overpriced), they're quite a bargain.

And I just spilled Diet Coke all over my macbook. Perhaps I should give Contemporary Art another go? 
Wish me luck.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At May 14, 2010 at 11:19 PM , Blogger PSbyDila said...

Wat een mooie blog heb jij! :) & leuke schoenen btw.

blog.PSbyDila.com

 
At May 16, 2010 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Lies said...

De layout van je blog is echt super! Heb je dat helemaal zelf gedaan?
En ja, 55 euro is wel een koopje bij UO (leuke nickname trouwens ^^), ik heb in de solden een paar van Jeffrey Campbell gekocht daar voor ongeveer 15 euro, wat ik echt massief wenig vond :p Toch vind ik het nog steeds een heel leuke winkel :)) Ik hou echt van je blog dus ben je nu eindelijk gaan volgen! xx

 
At May 20, 2010 at 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

maar 55euro?
ik wou deze ook kopen maar ik dacht dat ze 110 of meer waren. ohnee.. ik had ze toen niet gekocht omdat ik net heel dure schoenen had gekocht, maar als ze 55waren had ik ze echt wel gekocht!!
is het lang geleden?

 
At May 20, 2010 at 7:07 PM , Blogger Vicky DISCOMETOOBLIVION.COM said...

Ja ze waren eerst €110, nu hebben ze de prijs veranderd. Ik heb ze vorige week gekocht en toen stonden alle maten er nog dus met een beetje geluk liggen ze er nog! :)

En Lies; jazeker, die heb ik gemaakt, behalve die kolom aan de rechterkant die heb ik nooit veranderd (schaam op mij haha)

 
At May 21, 2010 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Mirthe said...

Ah wauuuwwww ze zijn echt geweldig!

 
At May 21, 2010 at 9:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat een geweldige schoentjes!

 
At May 31, 2010 at 3:27 PM , Blogger KANI said...

these are lovely shoes! i love lace up boots :)

ps thanks for stopping by my blog! :D
i think orange would look nice with an all black outfit! or else some bleached denim :D v. interested to see what you come up with :) i'm no expert!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts