Friday, June 11, 2010

Jun. 11: my achromatic, post-traumatic baby


MUSIC: DEAD AND DIVINE
MOOD: TIRED




Kicking off with this awesome t-shirt I got from H&M's men department. I've been digging sugar skulls ever since seeing ¡Que Viva Mexico! for a school assignment, so this tee was bound to be mine haha.

After seeing them at Rockfest, I really got into Dead and Divine, especially this song 'Teeth'. If you're into metalcore, or post-hardcore really, you should check it out.




So, what have I been doing lately? Studying for the mother of all boring subjects, Art History. Yesterday was such a burden, I couldn't stay focused for longer than two minutes, and at about 2 AM I decided to roam my closet and try on some shoes. 
In case I never told you, I have a lot of shoes I barely ever wear. 

I slept for a bit over 4 hours, which is not too bad compared to the two hours the night before Literature exam. Anyway, the exam this morning went okay (nothing too fancy) so I decided to take a little break from studying and hard work and shit (hahahaha) and go for some shopping. 

I can't seem to resist nail polishes in whacky colours. 

As much as I hate this picture (sorry guys), is exactly how much I love this necklace. I have been waiting for this one to get in stores for ages, so thank you H&M for finally stocking it!

I decided to jump on the bright-red-lipstick-trend bandwagon. It's a fiery red in real life, not so pinky and raspberry. The first lipstick I got was raspberry and granny-like however, so I had to go back to the store and return it for the colour I assumed I was buying. 

I also got me a basic white tank top which has the most flattering cut, surprisingly from H&M Divided for €6,95. But that's not really worth a picture haha. 

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At June 12, 2010 at 12:42 AM , Anonymous ForeverPetite said...

Mooie foto's! En jou haar is echt heel erg mooi.
Heb je die kleur van jezelf of is het geverft ?

 
At June 12, 2010 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Marleen said...

Leuke blog heb je!
Ik vind het shirt echt heel erg leuk.
Ik vlog je nu(:

 
At June 12, 2010 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Fashion Fabrice said...

geweldige blog, heel lief en schattig maar op een fashion manier:)
We love it!

Je kamer ziet er trouwens echt hip uit!
Proficiat met de hypes op LB!;)

Liefs,

Fashionfabrice

Kom es langs en volg ons als je wil:)

fashionfabrice.blogspot.com

 
At June 12, 2010 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Sanne said...

Heel mooi!

 
At June 13, 2010 at 12:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh I love that shade of lipstick! What's the brand/shade?
TIA!

 
At June 13, 2010 at 1:35 AM , Blogger Vicky DISCOMETOOBLIVION.COM said...

Dear anonymous,
the lipstick is Catrice's, a German (?) brand, shade 100 Lasting Passion, but as I said, the colour is really fiery red, not a pinkish tone. I'm wearing it in the t-shirt picture - it's REALLY red IRL :D

 
At June 15, 2010 at 9:13 PM , Blogger --- said...

Gaaf shirt!
En dat nr klinkt ook goed, ik ga er even wat meer van downloaden ^^
x

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts