Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jul. 22: Only the lonesome love us.


MUSIC: DEEZ NUTS 
MOOD: ALRIGHT


I've been a bad blogger, I know. I don't know how I managed to neglect my blog for two weeks straight, I probably got distracted watching Family Guy, and Canadian productions on this low budget tv channel Flanders has.

Other than doing those things, I also enjoyed spending time with friends, editing a shitload of photos and roaming the high street. Yay.
Product of the latter activity to be viewed below:


Polar bear jumper, €9,99 - Zara
Cosmic print wide fit t-shirt, €5,99 - Bershka
Silky polka dotted tank, €4,80 - New Look
Bralette, €1 - H&M
Leopard print wedges, €9,90(!!) - H&M
Low lace up wedges, €12 - New Look

Not too bad huh? Everything was in sale, except for the leopard print wedges, which a lot may find extremely repulsive but I for one love them so much, I actually put them on immediately after buying them. I don't know I think they look pretty bad ass with black skinnies, my favourite white tank top and my red bag which has been on my shoulder non stop for the past few weeks. (And is slowly ripping to pieces, alas.)

Expect outfit pics to come soon!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At July 22, 2010 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Lies said...

Ik ben vandaag in de H&M ook voorbij die luipaard wedges gelopen en stiekem wou ik ze heel graag^^ Die BH is zooo cool!

 
At July 22, 2010 at 3:10 PM , Blogger lovert said...

Ah ik vind dit allemaal heel erg leuk! Zo'n bra zoek ik al tijden en voor 1 euro nice1

 
At July 22, 2010 at 3:46 PM , Blogger robin sue said...

leuke dingen!
en die h&m wedges zijn juist super tof! is die 'schoen' ernaast ook een wedge?

 
At July 22, 2010 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Tea Joeli said...

Love this picture!

You went shopping?:)



http://thebrunetteworld.blogspot.com/

 
At July 22, 2010 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, geweldige dingen vooral die low lace up wedges & die 'soft' bh! Ik zoek ook nog steeds zo'n mooie bh.. En wat gaaf die panterprint wedges, ik wist niet dat ze 'm ook in deze variant hadden!

 
At August 9, 2010 at 7:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got those wedges and put them on straight after buying them too!! xD
Iv been wearing them around the house ever since. I didn't know what to team them with without looking like scary spice so i google it for some inspiration and found this. Nice choice!

 
At August 16, 2010 at 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE all of these purchases...but ESPECIALLY the leopard print wedges, omg what a steal!

Loving your blog too :)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts