Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jul. 24: Do want.


MUSIC: EVERY TIME I DIE
MOOD: GOOD

H&M - €19,90


Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme! Gaahh I've gone up and down 5 H&Ms a few times now and I can't find this dress for the life of me! Also I highly doubt it'll fit me properly because the elastic bit is so low and my natural waist is way higher... That and being a 5'2" dwarf doesn't help either. But dammit I'd like to at least try it on, who knows it might look awesome anyway. The sleeves, the dots, the buttons, the apparent fact it's got pockets!!!1!1

Have you spotted the dress of my dreams?

Labels:

7 Comments:

At July 24, 2010 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Ik heb hem wel gespot in Groningen, maar daar hongen toen nog maar twee... Ik vond hem zo leuk, maar het stond mij jammer genoeg niet.

 
At July 24, 2010 at 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

in Eindhoven hingen er nog genoeg!

 
At July 24, 2010 at 7:39 PM , Blogger QuiteQuaint said...

i have this exact dress in a white and black stripe version, i didnt know it came in spotty, its so cute. i know the elastic looks low on the pic but its actually really high on! its actually higher than my natural waist, i do have a long body though, but im sure it would be just right on a normal body!
i have a friend who is working in h&m just as a summer job, i might ask her if the spot version has been and gone or if its not in stores yet, its so cute, id totally buy that version too! its cheap as chips x

 
At July 24, 2010 at 8:50 PM , Blogger rachel said...

soooo cute!!! cannot believe it is h+m!!

 
At August 2, 2010 at 11:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya! Your blog is so cute :) Love your outfits too! Corinne x

 
At August 3, 2010 at 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

een vriendin van me heeft m vorige week in rotterdam gekocht! en nice blog (:

 
At August 9, 2010 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Tessj said...

Ik kan hem ook niet vinden, ga morgen kijken in de (4 of 5?) H&M's in Brussel...

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts