Sunday, July 04, 2010

Jul. 4: Let your little heart race


MUSIC: EMAROSA 
MOOD: PRETTY NEUTRAL


I hate Sundays. With my best friend on holiday, I'm kind of bored. I was supposed to hang out with a friend today but shit happened and well, here I am haha.

So, it's still friggin' hot outside, too hot for my beloved maxi dresses and skirt even. This is one of my favourite dresses at the moment:





Quite a boring outfit, but it really is too hot to bother. Those shoes actually hurt like hell (the toes, the poor toes!) but they're too pretty not to wear. I bought them a few years ago at Deichmann, this German shoe store.
The dress is from New Look, I got it last year in sale for €7. I guess people weren't really big on florals back then haha.

As you might be able to tell from the picture, I'm still struggling with my hair. Every little breeze blows it back into a side parting so sometimes when I'm out I actually have to hold my fringe in place haha!

Oh and FIY, I didn't go to Rheinkultur because of the fucked up weather situation. The weather forecast predicted 36°C with rain. Erm. Wtf? That's the worst of two worlds? I'm a bit prone to heatstrokes so when temperatures reach 30°C, I have to lie down inside and drink lots of water, haha.
I'm a bit sad for missing out on Alexisonfire but then again, looking at some videos, the atmosphere was quite lame (when people are able to take pictures front row in a post-hardcore concert, there's something wrong) and they pretty much only played tracks of their latest album. Boo!

Oh well, here's to Summerfest, July 31, yay The Ghost of a Thousand!

The Ghost of a Thousand - Bright Lights

And now I'm off to watch a double episode of CSI New York. Oh joy!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At July 4, 2010 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Diana said...

Looks great. I like your blog.
Ohh and I've got a question. in about 2 weeks I'm going to Belgium for vacation and of corse I am going to stop in Antwerp. Can you recommend any store there? Is there a store except Urban Outfitters and New Look I have to go??
Love diana
www.dianas-fashion.blogspot.com

 
At July 4, 2010 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your dress is gorgeous! I wish I had seen it in New Look last year, I would have definitely snapped it up. Your hair looks lovely :] I had the same problem with my full fringe and ended up growing it out again, but I miss it not!
Nikki, xo.

 
At July 4, 2010 at 10:04 PM , Blogger Diana said...

Thank you so much.
<3

 
At July 5, 2010 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Ohmymacushla said...

Wat een leuk jurkje, staat je erg goed! Vind je haren zo mooi!

 
At July 5, 2010 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Skyline Eyes said...

"when people are able to take pictures front row in a post-hardcore concert, there's something wrong"
So true!
You look lovely (:
x

 
At July 6, 2010 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Fauve said...

Lovely shoes! My peeptoes also hurt, guess it's characteristic for that freakin' pretty stuff! You look a bit like Kate Nash according to me :)

 
At July 8, 2010 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Marie said...

This dress is so cute! I just discovered your blog and i really like it!

Kisses

Marie (so-simple-blog.blogspot.com)

 
At July 21, 2010 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Sara Luxe said...

So cool
Please have a look at my blog at http://seraluxe.blogspot.com with fashion updates & photoshoots !

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts