Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Aug. 10: New dresses = Yay!


MUSIC: PARKWAY DRIVE
MOOD: BORED

Hurray! The search has ended!


H&M, €19,95

When I tried this on in the dressing room, it looked hideous on me. I don't have a very defined waist so this made me look like a brick. Undoing 3 buttons and wearing a top with a sweetheart neckline makes it a bit less sack-like, but I'm still looking for a nice red waist belt. I already roamed ebay and found next to nothing,  so I might just have to take the train to Liège and visit Primark. I'm assuming they have a fair selection of elastic waist belts, I just hope to find one that doesn't fall to my belly button when I exhale haha. (Obviously this search works as a sneaky excuse to explore Primark.)

So only an hour after arrival in Aachen, I was pretty much done walking around the shops. I can be a quick shopper if I want to, you see. But then I saw New Yorker's store window, which had surprisingly nice things! I usually skip the store when I'm in Antwerp, but oh the things I've tried on! Such prettiez in sale for such little money! 
Because of my extreme pickiness I only bought this one dress though. 

New Yorker, €4,95

I said I wouldn't buy any florals (fail haha) but this dress was just too pretty (and too cheap) to say no to. I'm probably alone in this, but I ADORE peplum dresses. It doesn't look too crisp in the picture (this was  pre unleashing my awesome ironing skills) but I can tell you it looks oh so very cute in real life. Once it comes out of the washer I'll try and do an outfit pic because this really doesn't do it any justice. 

In other news, is any other Safari user having difficulties inserting photos in their posts on blogger? I had to do this manually because the Add picture > From URL thing wouldn't let me add them. 
Ever since my Mac had to update a few days ago, the scroll pad seems to have gotten super sensitive, hell I can't even use Photoshop without accidentally zooming in and out all the time. 
Sigh. 

I doubt there are any metalcore fans that don't know Parkway Drive (where have they not performed?) but I'll put this here anyway:

Parkway Drive - Deadweight

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At August 10, 2010 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Céline said...

Cute dresses..

xo.

blond-antwerp.blogspot.com

 
At August 10, 2010 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Photographs by Anne said...

schattige jurkjes ! Die eerste is echt mooi, staat je vast prachtig!

x annevanderburg.blogspot.com

 
At August 10, 2010 at 8:57 PM , Blogger QuiteQuaint said...

haha im glad you found it. i actually saw it in my local H&M yesterday and thought of you! x

 
At August 11, 2010 at 2:11 AM , Blogger Michael said...

i'm new to blogging and i was googling for forums where i can promote my blog... i think i ended up on your blog coz you were the last to post on tfs... awesome layout, interesting pictures (have i mentioned great?). i sure am to learn a lot from you. michael here.

 
At August 11, 2010 at 2:27 AM , Blogger Michael said...

by the way, Google is messed up. I tried the 'follow' button, it's not workin. will drop by some other time. I've put a link to your blog frm mine, i hope it's ok ☺

http://yourlooktoday.blogspot.com

 
At August 12, 2010 at 4:19 AM , Blogger Diana said...

i just found your blog! you are adorable i love it! very sweet dress:)

visit me !!

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

 
At August 14, 2010 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Kat said...

cute blog!!

please check out my blog and follow it if you like it :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts