Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Aug. 3: Silence, silence.


MUSIC: RADIOHEAD
MOOD: SUPERB

I suck at blogging, don't I? Here's a visual recap of my week.




The weather's been shit, seriously. It's rainy, cold, windy and occasionally stormy. F U, I want summer back. I'm not ready for fall outfits yet.



My parents came back from their holiday! As a little souvenir, they brought me this cutesy porcelain box.  They got me another one of these last year which is rectangular instead of hear-shaped. They also got me the "semi precious" stone I asked, I just need a chain to hang it on. It's surprisingly difficult to find a plain silver necklace. 



This, my dear readers, is my right hip. It's been bothering me for a few months now, so I decided to finally go see a doctor. So now I've been bouncing back and forth, still have to revisit my GP because the radiologist didn't seem to be willing to tell me what the hell I have to do to get rid of the pain haha. 
But as long as I won't have to wear orthopedic shoes, I'll be fine. 


w00t! I got me and two friends VIP tickets to see Alexisonfire November 2! The regular tickets are €13,  the VIP tickets are €30, which is in my opinion still next to nothing for a concert. Mind you, I've paid €42 to see Placebo from 300 meters away. Major bummer that was. 
VIP ticket includes a meet and greet with the band, a manually autographed poster and early entrance to the venue (which means there's a 99% chance I'll be front row yet again, HELL YEAH!). 
I really do hope they'll play a lot of their old songs. Last year all we got from their self-titled album was Water Wings. I want Polaroids of Polar Bears dammit!

And to complete this post, this lovely song from Radiohead.

Radiohead -  No Surprises

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

At August 3, 2010 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Eva said...

lovely :)

 
At August 3, 2010 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Elli said...

I love your outfit, it's just great :] The dress is amazing!

 
At August 3, 2010 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Photographs by Anne said...

mooie outfit ! je blog heeft zo'n leuke uitstraling !

x annevanderburg.blogspot.com

 
At August 3, 2010 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Style traveler said...

Love that!!
http://travelerofstyle.blogspot.com/

 
At August 4, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Selma Janina said...

Love your Outfit! Very lovely! If I may can ask you: Where do you get those templates/layouts? I really like yours and been searching for one like this a while. I would love to have one similar to yours. Would you help me? xXx bisous!

 
At August 4, 2010 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Anastasia said...

Wauw! Perfecte blog! =D
Dat jurkje staat je zo prachtig en die schoenen zijn ook super! ^^

En je heup is écht interessant! Hahaha =D Sorry, maar anatomie is zo'n beetje mijn favoriete vak op de unif! ;D Dus ja... ik kan een heup interessant vinden =D

*X* Ik volg je! ^^

 
At August 4, 2010 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

You have such beautiful and dreamy pics x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

 
At August 4, 2010 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Skyline Eyes said...

Love Alexisonfire, and your beautiful brogues! (:
x

 
At August 6, 2010 at 12:34 AM , Anonymous Chezzelia said...

Erg leuke outfit! En wat ben jij een prachtige vrouw en ik vind je blog helemaal top!

 
At August 6, 2010 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Dial V for Vintage said...

Ooh superleuke schoentjes! :-)

 
At August 10, 2010 at 7:38 PM , Blogger Ohmymacushla said...

Supertof outfit!

 
At August 11, 2010 at 5:54 PM , Blogger A Stylized Hysteria said...

Beautiful outfit and shoes. Your photos are really gorgeous, too.

 
At August 13, 2010 at 8:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

like also the shoes :)
Livia

 
At August 19, 2010 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Tessa said...

seriously? VIP tickets voor Alexisonfire?!
ah, ik wist daar niets van. Hoe heb je die vastgekregen? Ik zit met gewone tickets :(

 
At August 20, 2010 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Tessa said...

Maybe, maybe.
Ik ga er ook wel vroeg genoeg gaan aanschuiven, denk ik. :)
alvast veel plezier!

 
At August 23, 2010 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Yvonne said...

i absolutely love this.

 
At August 27, 2010 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Paulien said...

What a gorgeous dress & outfit...!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts