Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sep. 15: Home is for the heartless.


MUSIC: PARKWAY DRIVE 
MOOD:  SMITTEN ♥

This should be the moment that I go "omfg you guys Circa Survive was epic!" but unfortunately, my mate, who gave me a ticket for my birthday and who was supposed to take care of room reservations (we weren't going to be able to get back to Antwerp after the gig so we were supposed to spend the night in Amsterdam), decided not to take care of room reservations. So, for the second time in a few months, I miss out on Circa Survive due to mere negligence. I'm sad.

So I decided to cheer myself up a bit and I went shopping yesteday. We had a shopping spree planned for our second day in Amsterdam anyway so I thought OH SCREW THIS and got on the bus downtown.

Well, I walked into River Island (holy crap what a tacky store!) saw this dress, fell in love, saw the price tag, had my heart broken, tried it on anyway and went bankrupt.



It was €40, not too bad for a dress so full of little details but still a big bite out of my current budget. I'm in the process of mentally preparing for a job (jesus I sound like a lazy fuck) so I currently have no income whatsoever and rely on my savings to splurge. 

Well, you only live once right. Which brings me to a different topic! Food! I'm having major munchies lately, and last week I made some jumbleberry crumble, and ate it in bed. OH THE LIFE I HAVE <3 

(Yes I made the stupid mistake to paint my toe nails bright blue, and yes I have plaid PJ pants!)

I just couldn't resist having a few bites before doing the picture haha. It was so guuuuuud, hurray for crumble mix packs and frozen fruits! The pack said it contained crummies for 6 to 8 servings. I ate more than half of that spread over two days, haha! 

Remember, questions can be asked in the 'Ask me anything' post below! Only one of you took advantage of the opportunity, tssk! (All fine by me, but I just know some anon will show up after and complain that I never reply to questions/don't interact with my readers enough. JUST SAYIN'.)

All rants aside, happy frikkin wednesday you guys! 

Labels: , ,

30 Comments:

At September 15, 2010 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Freyja & Carl said...

leuk kleedje !! Ik ben donderdag ook naar river island gaan in Antwerpen en er zijn zoveel leuke dingen :p

 
At September 15, 2010 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Rachael said...

Love that first picture! So cute!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

 
At September 15, 2010 at 8:17 PM , Blogger ashleyn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 15, 2010 at 8:18 PM , Blogger ashleyn said...

I am sorry that you did not get to make your plans work out. However you look beautiful, wonderful outfit, gorgeous hair!!!

http://matchlessvision.blogspot.com/

 
At September 15, 2010 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Elli said...

I love that outfit photo- it's so cute :)

 
At September 15, 2010 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Meg! said...

Just found your blog, and I'm completely in love. You seem so down to earth and fun, and your style is so adorable! I'm in love with your hair! How do you style it? *__* Anyway... following you now. You rule.

 
At September 15, 2010 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Bee. said...

that dress looks gorgey (:
and so does that crumble. jealous.

vivatramp.blogspot.com

 
At September 15, 2010 at 10:50 PM , Anonymous Maria said...

The outfit is so cute. It totally matchs the room. *

 
At September 15, 2010 at 11:47 PM , Blogger *Joey* said...

Is that socks and tights I see? haha, it's lovely! The dress is very gorgeous too, well done for finding that in river island :) xx
thinkwishful.blogspot.com

 
At September 16, 2010 at 1:37 AM , Blogger jennie said...

Hi lovely, I've just found your blog and it's gorgeous! Your outfits are beautiful! ♥ xo

 
At September 16, 2010 at 2:39 AM , Anonymous Paulina said...

i love your hair!! is just that i think my hair is similar to yours but .... your looks so good !!! how do you make your hair?

 
At September 16, 2010 at 3:37 AM , Blogger Rebecca Maureen said...

Haha, I am mentally preparing for a job too...if only I could find one. Awesome photo :)

 
At September 16, 2010 at 10:46 AM , Blogger mariska said...

just came accross ur blog, and i must admit that ur photos r very beautiful..
=)

xoxo

 
At September 16, 2010 at 12:05 PM , Anonymous EVY said...

Zo leuk! Je hebt echt een onwijs leuke blog! X
http://maffionista.blogspot.com/

 
At September 16, 2010 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

hahaha ja het interieur van river island is propvol dan nogal opzichtig, maar hun SCHOENEN en TASSEN

I die.

 
At September 16, 2010 at 1:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie, could you comment me a contact email address for you, I can't seem to find one on your blog, :)

www.shopdixi.com

xoxo

 
At September 16, 2010 at 2:46 PM , Blogger lovert said...

jij bent echt zo'n mooi meisje! je stijl is echt geweldig en de foto's die je maakt zijn prachtig! mooie outfit:)

 
At September 16, 2010 at 6:25 PM , Blogger o0fAshionstArr0o said...

beautiful picture love your style

0fashionstarr0.blogspot.com

 
At September 16, 2010 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Clotilde said...

DEAR you're my look of the day!at www.mipompondesign.blogspot.com

greetings from buenos aires argentina!

 
At September 17, 2010 at 3:55 PM , Anonymous Linnéa - Oh my deer said...

Oh I just love your style. So much that I wrote about you in my blog, hope you dont mind!

hug!

 
At September 18, 2010 at 10:30 AM , Blogger I V Y said...

so cute!

 
At September 18, 2010 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Hanna said...

Love your outfit so much and you have a very cute blog!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

 
At September 18, 2010 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your blog and your outfits. I like romantic and delicate clothes to. I guess I am a bit similar to you:)
(Dominika) bigbooom.blogspot.com

 
At September 19, 2010 at 2:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you reply to your comments, or even read them at all.. but I really adore your hair <3 My hair is similar to yours, except that mine is super dry. I just wanted to know what products you use, if any?

 
At September 19, 2010 at 5:45 PM , Anonymous Emilie said...

Your outfit is gorgeous and the picture lovely!

 
At September 25, 2010 at 2:41 AM , Blogger Jodi said...

Love your site... so many inspiring photos and ideas.. great style

 
At September 26, 2010 at 5:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colors are very nice :)

 
At October 4, 2010 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Jooz. said...

wauw. zo mooi.

www.fashionorsomething.blogspot.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Jeanine said...

sooo cute!

 
At September 30, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous Thehoshi said...

Very cute !

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts