Sunday, September 05, 2010

Sep. 5: Black and gold.


MUSIC: CITY AND COLOUR 
MOOD: AWESOME

Hey everyone, and welcome new followers! It's been quite a week, full of fun (trip to Liège with Alisée), scary shit (hearing voices in the house after watching the pilot episode of Twin Peaks) and erm, more scary shit (two lesbian girls filming me on the train, what the fuck?) and luuuv.

So, Liège was first and foremost, VERY FAR AWAY. All in all I think we spent about 7 and a half hours on trains and busses, hahaha. But it was never boring, I had a really good salmon sandwich (it occurred to me that moment that my life seems to revolve around food) and of course, we went to Primark.

Some simple black brogues for €11. Makes life (read: choosing what shoes to wear) so much easier.

Ever since seeing this picture of Nicole Richie wearing a pretty lace camisole I've been trying to find one similiar, and this is quite a good substitute for €9. 

Flower hairband for €1,50, another box to check on my little wish list.

And last but not least, these cuties for €5 each. Yay.

Why Primark decided to open their only Belgian store in dingy Liège, we'll never know, but we went there anyway and crossing the language border is like going on a mini vacay so I'm not complaining. 

Also, the weather's been so delightful the past few days. Unfortunately I have a massive cold and I really don't feel like getting out of my PJs so I stay inside the privacy of my bedroom, with the window wide open. 


Someone asked me to do a post about my room but it's currently such a mess so I'll spare you the pictures until I get around tidying and cleaning the place. My mom always says my room is like a shoe store after a hurricane haha. 

To close off, have this beautiful performance by City and Colour:

City and Colour - Sometimes (Bravo! Live Concert Hall)

Enjoy your Sunday you guys!

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At September 5, 2010 at 5:20 PM , Blogger zabelove said...

hi :)

I like that camisole!! and the color of the fan behind that :D

also your room's wall color...so cute<3

take care !

 
At September 5, 2010 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Thuhien said...

Mooie foto's, kamer en spulletjes!

 
At September 5, 2010 at 6:53 PM , Blogger the outfit diaries said...

nice, ik denk dat ik ook eens naar luik ga voor de primark :)

 
At September 5, 2010 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Silke - Het is klein en het blogt.blogspot.com said...

Omyyyyy, die tasjes zijn geweldig!:)

 
At September 5, 2010 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Bee. said...

i love the cute little heart bag.
i have the shell one but in cream (:

 
At September 5, 2010 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

hele mooie items meid!

 
At September 5, 2010 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

je blog ziet er trouwens super mooi uit. ik wil ook iets moois creeëren maar daarvoor moet ik even een middagje goed knutselen haha.

 
At September 6, 2010 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Rachael said...

Love these pictures! Especially that black shell purse! So cute

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

 
At September 7, 2010 at 11:05 AM , Anonymous birgit said...

Oooh, there's Primak in Liege?

You're giving me ideas. As far as I remember there's a direct train to there from here and it doesn't take all too long ... hmmmm!

Loving the shoes :3

 
At September 7, 2010 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Femke said...

Heel erg leuk!
Vooral je schoentjes! Ik zoek keihard naar zulke schoenen! En jij vind ze voor maar 11 euro! Hihih, jealouus! (a).
xoxo.

 
At September 7, 2010 at 8:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

vind je die brogues ook raar zitten? ik heb ze in het wit en ze voelen zo plastic aan, jammer wel.
leuke aankopen voor de rest.

 
At September 8, 2010 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Kristina said...

I love that little shell purse! Very cute.

 
At September 9, 2010 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Sanny said...

Hele hele leuke dingetjes!
Heb je dat roze hemdje ook bij Primark gekocht?

 
At September 14, 2010 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Freja Wewer said...

I've visited your blog before and i find it very inspiring!
Take a look at my fashionblog too (:
- And follow me back, if you want!

//www.fashionfromheadtotoe.blogspot.com

 
At October 11, 2010 at 1:32 AM , Blogger OddSoul Designs by Afura Fareed said...

love those black oxfords!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts