Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oct. 16: Dine with wolves


MUSIC: GLASSJAW 
MOOD: AWESOME


Hello everyone, and welcome new followers! Still no new layout as you can tell, but no worries the design is somewhat completed, just have to make the html work. In other news, if you've read my previous post you might remember that I had applied for a job and was waiting for them to call me about whether or not I got an interview? Well, I did get one and it was yesterday, it went pretty good. And guess what, this morning I received a call back - I can start Tuesday. Yay! I'll work part time at an awesome clothing store in Antwerp!

The past week's been full of lazy PJ days, so I have no pictures to share except for this awesome drawing of me by Liam McMahon!



Long time readers and Lookbook fans might recognize the outfit photos this was based on, click here! Also, my bangs have undergone some tweaking (I can see again!), Every Time I Die is coming to Groezrock (FUCK YEAH) and I'm on Twitter!

Have a great weekend you guys! <3
More entertaining blog posts soon, I hope!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At October 16, 2010 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Dana said...

The drawing is awesome! I'm happy you got the job! :)

 
At October 16, 2010 at 7:12 PM , Blogger she. said...

love your blog

 
At October 16, 2010 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Congratulations on the job!!

L x
Half Dressed

 
At October 18, 2010 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

supertof! waar heb je werk? :D

 
At November 1, 2010 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Fauve said...

Wat een leuke tekening :) Liefs

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts