Sunday, October 03, 2010

Oct. 3: Prey on the faint of heart


MUSIC: EVERY TIME I DIE 
MOOD: GUUUUUD


Another week of negligence, I guess I've been busy attending parties, eating left over cake (don't worry it's ice cream cake so it won't leave me food poisoned) and still walking on clouds from last week's Every Time I Die concert.
In a few weeks, I'll see Alexisonfire! They're headlining so I really hope they'll play lots of older songs, but the VIP tickets make up for a lot. I'm just hoping the place won't be crawling with 15-year olds screaming they want to nail Dallas.

Anyway, on to the goodies! Monday morning (well it's was 1 PM but the mail man going loco on the door bell awoke me so to me it was still morning) this baby, my birthday dress, from Dixi arrived in the mail for me:







And I love it! The colour is a bit less grey and a bit more icey blue/green, a beautiful shade for Winter if you ask me! The materials used are so soft, the tule is probably the smoothest tule I've ever laid hands on. I also really dig the hook and eye fastening in the front as I'm always fighting side- and back zippers haha.

It literally took me days to choose which dress to get, for obvious reasons:



So much pretties! Also up for sale is a selection of vintage knits (instant coziness, they just don't make them like they used to), gorgeous rings, and a lot of cutesy little dresses.

And because she's so lovely, Amy the shop owner is offering you all (and me haha) a discount code! Use DISCOMEMEETSDIXI10 for 10% off any order over £20, throughout October! Hurry, cause these gems can run fast!



Have a great Sunday you guys <3

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

At October 3, 2010 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Your Lifestyle Guide said...

Staat je echt super gaaf!

 
At October 3, 2010 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Diana said...

Lovely outfit.
Have you already been to the Ra in Antwerp?
If yes, ohw is it.Is it expensive.
Love your blog.
www.dianas-fashion.blogspot.com

 
At October 3, 2010 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Céline said...

super cute!!
xo.

blond-antwerp.blogspot.com

 
At October 3, 2010 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Cateaclysmic said...

You look beautiful xoxo

 
At October 3, 2010 at 11:04 PM , Anonymous Forever Petite said...

Super leuke oytfit, dat jurkje staat je heel schattig!
Ook leuke webwinkel, alleen jammer dat de maten pas vanaf 8 gaan.

Waar haal jij je overknee sokken eigelijk ?

 
At October 4, 2010 at 12:31 AM , Anonymous Forever Petite said...

Hahah dat is zeker niet erg nee :P Alleen jammer dat de h&m bij mij in de stad geen accessoires verkoopt, dus ook geen sokken ed :( Maar dan heb ik wel een goed excuus om naar Eindhoven te gaan :P

 
At October 4, 2010 at 2:03 AM , Blogger Francesca Robertson said...

great blog

xoxo,
F

http://lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

 
At October 4, 2010 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

I love your style and your blog!!
I'm now following!!! :)

Love me...Love me not

 
At October 4, 2010 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this dress! It's so delicate and romantic. Where did you buy it?
Dominika - bigbooom.blogspot.com

 
At October 4, 2010 at 2:44 PM , Anonymous sois belle et plais toi said...

I love your blog, your pics are cool and your style too.

 
At October 4, 2010 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Jooz. said...

jij hebt zo'n geweldige stijl. en ook deze outfit is great.
en wat een super leuke webshop is dat! <3

www.fashionorsomething.blogspot.com

 
At October 4, 2010 at 8:36 PM , Anonymous Alisée said...

Mooi kleedje!

 
At October 4, 2010 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Aud.B said...

blog magnifique ! j'adore !

 
At October 5, 2010 at 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog & lovely outfits <3
follow you from now!

if you like, take a look at my blog!?

 
At October 5, 2010 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous Lena said...

Such a beautiful look! You really are a romantic gal. Everything is so intense.

 
At October 5, 2010 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Dyrberg said...

Love you blog! I have thinking about how you do you hair? I like it very much!

http://simpelalife.blogspot.com/

 
At October 7, 2010 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Diana said...

Thank you for answering me. Your blog is great and it is wesome that you take so much time for your readers.
Love Diana
www.dianas-fashion.blogspot.com

 
At October 7, 2010 at 10:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh i love it.

 
At October 11, 2010 at 6:42 AM , Blogger KANI said...

oh vicky! thanks for visiting my blog, i love your looks and have you fanned on lookbook!

 
At October 22, 2010 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Leya said...

CUTE.
following you dear.
such a nice blog. <33

 
At November 17, 2010 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Jessie said...

Just found your Blog and fell in love with this outfit!
I like the mix of the romantic dress and the casual denim jacket.
Jessie

 
At December 1, 2010 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Lian G. said...

Pretty lady!!

xoxo
http://virtualfashionview.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts