Thursday, December 02, 2010

Dec. 2: American Womanhood


MUSIC: GLASSJAW 
MOOD: GUUD

Winter's making a big ass come back, yesterday it was -7°C with a Siberian wind that made going outside feel like walking in a giant freezer, oh my! It's been said that the temperature in the wind had dropped to -15°C, no shit! Work was quite a bummer really, the heater was in no way strong enough to compete with the freezing cold and now my back's all sore from standing in a chilly environment (I'd say it was like 10°C in the store) all day! Luckily, I froze to death in style.


                                                                                                  Glassjaw - Convectuoso


Everything AllSaints except for the lacey bandeau bra that pokes out a bit, that's from H&M.
(And those jeans are really a dark indigo/blue colour, not black!)


I look kinda pregnant in the second pic, haha but no worries, it's the combination of the angle, the pose and the cut of this super pretty top. A top that has HORSES on it. Man, I fell in love as soon as I saw it. With the purple and the pink it's got just enough My Little Pony-swag. I should have done a picture of the back, it's got this drapey bit in the neck which is quite cool. 
Speaking of cool, I did layer this with another top and a second cardi to fight the cold in secrecy. 

Fresh snow has piled up on the old last night, and it seems like Winter will stay with us for another week. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas you guys! But for now, I'm once again enjoying my day off with Hank Moody (in case you haven't noticed I'm a huge Californication fan), Sprite Zero and my all-time favourite cookies! They're like Pim's but cheaper and way better cause they have the white chocolate layer instead of the dark chocolate Pim's now have. <3 



In site news, the new layout I was planning to do kinda got demoted to the end of my to do list, right after cleaning my room (never gonna happen) and counting my shoes. Though I doubt anyone really cares haha. 

Happy Thursday you guys! 

Labels:

16 Comments:

At December 2, 2010 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Diana said...

I love the shirt.
It's gorgeous!
www.dianas-fashion.blogspot.com

 
At December 2, 2010 at 6:25 PM , Blogger MANONbonbonn said...

Love your boots!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 6:37 PM , Anonymous Forever Petite said...

Wauw je top is echt super mooi!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Anonymous Forever Petite said...

En waarom een nieuwe layout ? Deze is echt super mooi!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Hen said...

Love the boots!

Hen
Teenage Daydreams
xo

 
At December 2, 2010 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Mooie top en toffe laarzen! :)

 
At December 2, 2010 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Sophie said...

Your layout is so cute though!
Great boots.
I like that tv show.

 
At December 2, 2010 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Leuke outfit en erg leuke boots!

HTTP://THEBLONDESIDEOFLIFE.BLOGSPOT.COM

 
At December 2, 2010 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Yikes, it's been super cold here too, I can cope with the cold just not the icy wind! Gorgeous outfit, love the top it's so pretty :)

l x
Half Dressed

 
At December 3, 2010 at 12:27 AM , Blogger Sjaar said...

Koud he!? Gelukkig waaide het vandaag niet zo hard.

 
At December 3, 2010 at 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love this outfit of yours, you should take some pictures of your closet! I'm curious, haha.

 
At December 3, 2010 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Dana said...

I love ponies. They are just too awesome.
I hope the weather gets better for you :)

http://danaisnotdated.blogspot.com/

 
At December 5, 2010 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Jennie from the Blog said...

hele leuke outfit!

en ik moet echt even zeggen dat dit een van de mooiste blogs is die ik ooit heb gezien, echt een mooie layout, geeft echt een leuke sfeer, ik volg je!

 
At December 6, 2010 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

new reader!

i love your boots in this post so much. it has been -10 earlier this week, although when it gets this cold my style tends to disappear under heavy fleece and winter coats, because i just cannot bear the cold!

 
At December 12, 2010 at 12:47 AM , Blogger naomi said...

sweet boots.

love your blog!!!

http://finallyhatachi.blogspot.com/

 
At December 13, 2010 at 2:06 AM , Anonymous meg // morningmidnight said...

love the boots! kind of sadly and eternally obsessed with allsaints, love their whole aesthetic.

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts