Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Jan. 4: I'll die a sailor's wife


MUSIC: WE ARE THE OCEAN 
MOOD: GUUD


Hey again everyone! So one of my New Years resolutions was to try to update this blog more often! Fingers crossed that I'll keep this up for at least a while, haha. Anyway, I have a few new acquisitions to share with you!


Finally, a new phone! I have already encountered numerous problems and bugs so don't be surprised if I take it back next week, haha. It's the Nokia E5, it was €209 (too much for being such a pain in the ass) and it'll be my last Nokia. EVER. Also, Scarlett by Cacharel in the background, which I got for Christmas. I love the scent, it's... Quirky. The design of the bottle is marvelous as well, I love that I can leave this perfume lying around in the daylight and not bother too much about it, haha. 

Tank from H&M, €6,95

I also attempted a pre-work shopping spree yesterday but it being the first day of sales in Belgium, it just got my blood pressure way high. It's amazing how sale signs turn (semi-) civilized people into animals. The search for River Island's red leather jacket ended in a pouty lip (SERIOUSLY why didn't I just buy it when I first saw it in September?!!), the playsuit from Urban Outfitters I wanted was only available in the nude-sih pink colour (which looks downright awful on my skin) and quite frankly, 90% of all sale items were total crap. 
Even my meal at McDonalds couldn't make me feel better.

Anyway, I was walking through H&M when I saw this top. I had been eyeing it on the Dutch online shop for a while (goddamn H&M why can't us Belgians shop online, hmm?) because it looked so prettily oversized so I quickly grabbed it to try it on, together with this white, polka dotted chiffon-like dress that made me look like a nun, and it was way tight (oh holidays and your chocolate goodies?) so I went for a Medium in the end. So if you're interested in a loose fitted tank, get this one, two sizes up. 

I also got this super sexy slip dress for €5 (€7 if you count the cashier's successful attempt at ripping me off), and I even took pictures of it and a close up of the bracelets I'm wearing in the previous picture (which includes this really cute skull bracelet from Asos, which I also got as a Christmas present) but alas, my camera's battery died on me and is recharging as we speak.

Oh hai guyz!

I did manage to creep this one in, why yes, a decent photo of my face with my nose piercing! This is probably the first frontal picture of myself that I actually like (for some odd reason I always look like a total mongoloid on frontal pics, while I really don't in real life... I hope), super yay! There's still a swollen patch of pinky/purple skin (ah gross I hope no one's eating) right above the wound, I hope that's normal...? Haha oh well, I'll drop by the shop if it doesn't clear up soon. 

Other than that, you guys, I have not so much to share! 
Adios!

Labels:

13 Comments:

At January 4, 2011 at 9:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new phone is adorable! It's so little. I have this huge Blackberry torch that barely fits into my pocket. Your new slip dress is gorgeous, and I love your nose piercing and hair!

xo Sherrie

 
At January 4, 2011 at 11:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, wat een leuke blog heb jij! Ik ga je volgen! Waar is je laatste shirt met die paarden van?X

 
At January 5, 2011 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Lian G. said...

Your hair is so pretty!!

Liefs,
virtualfashionview.com

 
At January 5, 2011 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Shanah said...

Die laatste foto van je is echt prachtig :) Je bent de eerste persoon (echt waar, no kidding) die ik mooi vind met een neuspiercing, be flattered, hahaa!
Uhm, persoonlijk ben ik niet zo voor Cacharel, maar het flesje is inderdaad echt wel schattig. Daarvoor alleen al zou ik dat parfum al kopen eigenlijk.
Enne, ik ben echt benieuwd naar een close-up van dat armbandje! Snel snel snel een nieuwe post!

Liefs,
Shanah.

 
At January 5, 2011 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Ilse said...

ohh die fles van Scarlett maakte mij ook bijna om het te kopen, behalve dan dat ik al een triljoen luchtjes heb die ik nooit op schijn te kunnen maken :P en wat heb je mooi haar op die laatste foto joh. ohja en bizar dat jullie niet op hm.com kunnen shoppen o_o

 
At January 7, 2011 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Laura said...

It sucks that you are having loads of problems with your new phone! I haven't had a Nokia in so long, they used to be really good!
Love the outfit :)

L x

 
At January 8, 2011 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Mies said...

Ik vind jou blog echt een van de weinige orginele die ik heb gezien, echt leuk !
en je engels is angstaanjagend goed.

 
At January 13, 2011 at 6:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your floral print, everything! beautiful! can't wait to see more. following!

xx
www.theleatherweather.com

 
At January 16, 2011 at 6:08 PM , Blogger robin sue said...

piercing staat je goed! heel tof!

 
At February 6, 2011 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Sophie said...

Love the wing bracelet! Your hair is lovely! x

http://dollyfaces7.blogspot.com/

 
At July 18, 2011 at 11:16 PM , Anonymous Mathilde K. said...

I don't know where you from, but for my part, I'm Belgian and I use to speak french, so, I'm really sorry for the following mistakes.
Of course, I could tell you how much I love your clothes, shoes, or just the fresh touch you give me every time I go to your blog. I could tell you all those things, and I did, in fact.
But the most important motivation for this comment is (I know : it's strange) : our likeness. I'm 17, you're 20 (and really prettier than me !), but it completely shocked me. I know you're certainely really busy and I understand it, but if it intringue you as much as it intrigued me, you can ask me a photo of my face on my email :)
PS : I repeat this : you are more and more beautiful than me, baby !
Manka@hotmail.be OR vousmeconnaissez@hotmail.com

 
At July 18, 2011 at 11:17 PM , Anonymous Mathilde K. said...

(especially on the last photo of this article ^^)

 
At July 18, 2011 at 11:25 PM , Anonymous Mathilde K. said...

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/163617_446014807324_654272324_5002005_6907729_n.jpg (old and ugly photo, we can't see very great ;))

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts