Thursday, February 24, 2011

The amount of love you wish to give is more than I can stand.

MUSIC: GLASSJAW
MOOD: STILL AWESOME

I would tell you all how bored I am, but when I get bored, I just stop being bored and be AWESOME instead. True story. 


Unicorn dress - AllSaints


I'm such a one-store offender these days, I know! Even more repetitive is my eternal love for horse prints! As you might remember, I got this awesome silk top with flying horses all over it a while back. Well I just couldn't resist this silk dress with not only horses but zebras and UNICORNS, TOO. To top it off, they're wearing knight armors and jewels. Holy shit! 

I did some digging in my closet a few days ago (sometimes it feels kinda like shopping, because of all the shit that's in there that I haven't seen in ages - my closet is like a different dimension) and found quite some nice things. I actually went in for the kill to get rid of some stuff seeing as my closet is overflowing (it looks like it's been projectile vomiting all over my room) these days. The conclusion? I just need a closet the size of my bedroom. 
Now.

Maybe in the weekend I'll get around throwing some things out. Or not. Probably not.
/rant over.

Bye guys! 
<3

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At February 25, 2011 at 12:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that dress £165.00??

 
At February 25, 2011 at 1:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a zebra I see amidst a bunch of roses? EXCELLENT! Random print win.
xx
www.theleatherweather.com

 
At February 25, 2011 at 1:08 AM , Blogger Cateaclysmic said...

I was just looking at that dress and thinking how beautiful the print was, All Saints has some really beautiful prints in stock at the moment it's hard to resist them xoxo

 
At February 25, 2011 at 12:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that dress!

www.tuvstarrlondon.blogspot.com

 
At February 25, 2011 at 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmygod that dress is so lovely!

 
At March 1, 2011 at 6:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dress completely matches your room - it's perfect. I love how this looks like it's straight out of an editorial

xo Sherrie

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts