Friday, February 18, 2011

OMFG YOU GUYS.

MUSIC: COLD WAR KIDS
MOOD: FAN-FRIKKIN-TASTIC

I've been nagging about it for weeks, maybe even months and now it's finally here: A brand new layout. Yaaaay! It's cost me a lot of time and effort, and more than once I felt like driving my fist through my laptop's screen. But it's here!

Unlike the previous layout, which was unfinished (the header) and partly blatantly stolen (the sidebar) this one's all mine, and on top of that, I have a nifty, dynamic navigation bar that actually does something (haha) because yeah, I added pages with all sorts of useful information.

I tried to stay close to the old layout by leaving the lacey borders and some floral print for you to enjoy, and in case anyone still misses that old, kitschy, half ass layout, sorry bro you'll just have to live with this.

Enjoy the newness (and the probable errors) of the blog, while I go and rest my eyes.
Updates with pics and stuff will follow soon!

PS: Have this song I'm currently madly in love with. It gets me all warm and fuzzy inside, haaah!

Cold War Kids - Louder Than Ever

Labels:

9 Comments:

At February 18, 2011 at 2:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love it!

 
At February 18, 2011 at 2:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love the new layout! (: and yeah, make a new layout takes a lot of time, but when you finish is very rewarding :D

http://pineplanet.blogspot.com/

 
At February 18, 2011 at 4:54 AM , Blogger Casiopea said...

Oh well, It looks amazing! Really. Very delicate and pretty. The navigation buttons are really useful, that's true (:

 
At February 18, 2011 at 4:54 AM , Blogger she. said...

love your new layout!

 
At February 18, 2011 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Renee said...

Really love your new lay out and header! Good work!

 
At February 18, 2011 at 9:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ik vind je nieuwe lay out echt heel erg mooi, hij is ook zo lievig, hah!

 
At February 18, 2011 at 9:03 PM , Anonymous Sophie said...

I absolutely love your new layout! Especially the polaroid pictures and lace

www.sophie-joy.blogspot.com

 
At February 18, 2011 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Elien | dogsanddresses.com said...

Fijn lay-outje, mooi gedaan!

 
At February 19, 2011 at 12:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your layout.
it's stunning!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts