Thursday, May 12, 2011

Little Hell, pt 2.

MOOD: FFFUUUUUU

Hey everyone, and a warm welcome to all new followers! I'm in a seriously sad mood and I have been since earlier this week, so I'm just gonna jump straight to the pictures of my London purchases instead of wallowing in self pity on a goddamn blog, haha. 

Awesome blanket/cardigan from Primark for like £12. I refuse to call it a poncho because it's not a poncho and I hate ponchos with a passion. 

Bag from Primark for £6 (I think). I was rushing to get to work earlier this week and tried jamming all my stuff in this thing but apparently it's a bit too small for daily use. Shame, cause I really like it, even if it's brown.

Beachwear crochet top that looks really ugly on a hanger, from Primark as well for about £8. It's currently tied at the side with buttons but I intend to sew it so it's wearable as a regular top over like a bandeau bra or whatever.

I obviously couldn't leave without spending some of my excess £££ at HMV. I could have gotten more, but that felt a bit redundant. 

A crop (GASP) top, I liked the crochet and the fringe (crochet and fringe were key words in my London shopping experience, as you can tell) and it was only £8 so I was like OH YEAH WHY NOT. I guess I'll just have to grow a pair and get over my tummy issues.

Last but not least my favourite purchase in the bunch, this suede bag from Urban Outfitters. We actually went back to UO just to pick this baby up - Again, if it weren't for the excess pounds I wouldn't have bought it, but I'm so happy that I did! It's a perfect size and probably sturdy enough to carry my camera. (Probably, cause I haven't tried yet.) It was £35 or so, pretty doable for a suede bag, right? 

Aight, that's about it. I'll leave you with this beautiful song by James Vincent McMorrow, who supported City and Colour during the London gig. His performance was beautiful so if you ever get the chance to catch him live, go for it, you SRSLY won't regret it. 

Labels:

19 Comments:

At May 12, 2011 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Hele leuke dingen, vooral dat tasje van de Primark! Waarom vind ik die niet als ik daar ben...

 
At May 12, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

Super leuke aankopen meid, vooral die top met al die slierten!!

http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

 
At May 12, 2011 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Shope and Shore said...

Lovely purchases! I'm loving crochet and fringe at the moment as well!

My giveaway xoxo

 
At May 13, 2011 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Nanica said...

Brown bag is beautiful :)

 
At May 13, 2011 at 7:40 PM , Blogger amanda said...

I wish we had a Primark in the States. Jealous! And City and Colour are great!

 
At May 13, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Blogger  Two Happy Hearts said...

beautiful things! i especially love the cropped crotchet and fringe top. and that's such a beautiful song! thanks for sharing.

 
At May 13, 2011 at 11:19 PM , Blogger Lowri said...

The bag is amazing.. and so cheap for suede!

http://lowri-youcantputyourarmsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

x

 
At May 14, 2011 at 1:51 PM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Love the bag!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

 
At May 15, 2011 at 1:39 PM , Blogger mamina said...

love your bag!
pics are great:)

 
At May 15, 2011 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was at that gig! His music was lovely, hadn't heard of him before then so chuffed to have discovered someone new to listen to! I have the birdy from the front of that City and Colour album tattooed on my feet - one of my favourite albums. I love that Primark bag, I have one that's a similar size and it's just not quite big enough!
xxx

 
At May 16, 2011 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

Superleuke tassen! xxxx

 
At May 19, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Marion said...

Been clicking on random blogs and I must say I love yours. ^^ I wish we could be friends! :)
I love that brown bag BTW <3

 
At May 19, 2011 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Gaby said...

nice bag....follow me and i will follow you back
kisses
gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

 
At May 22, 2011 at 6:26 PM , Blogger Lali said...

I really like these things and YOUR ROOM!

 
At May 23, 2011 at 4:32 PM , Blogger LookGood/Do Good said...

Wow- such a beautiful post! I also have a cardigan/blanket that I love. xo

http://dressmeup-dressmedown.blogspot.com/

 
At May 24, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Anonymous Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

The cardi is gorgeous! I simply adore the colour!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

 
At May 28, 2011 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Stiene Saenen said...

Zo'n mooie tassen!
Ik kom je foto's ook vaak tegen op lookbook, je hebt echt een leuke stijl :D
xxx

 
At June 14, 2011 at 11:12 PM , Anonymous victoria said...

I love all your finds, primark is so cheap :) But you know what I love the most the piece of fabric that you have in your wall with some birds in it looks like a bit of white lace, I don't know but it looks lovely in the wall :D

 
At August 7, 2011 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Lyndseelou said...

Wonderful music selection, two of my favorite bands.
Dallas's voice is just too dreamy!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts