Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fever Dreams

MUSIC: CITY AND COLOUR
MOOD: OK

Hurray! I'm back! Well, my laptop's back from the store and fully functional! Honestly it's been out of the shop since Friday but I've been too busy watching the 4th season of Dexter all weekend! I did actually go out and see Black Swan the other day - better late than never, right! I'm not so much of a movie person (I have a very short attention span when it comes to tv and film), but if I have to choose I go for the weird stuff, like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Fight Club, Happiness, Memento, Repulsion... Also I really like ballet so I was bound to love it! Natalie Portman definitely deserved that Oscar.

Other than that, I've been doing some serious shopping! Yay!

➀ Bikini, €23 - H&M 

➁ Cobra Tee, €80 - AllSaints

 ➂ Lourdes Lowe, €60 - AllSaints

➃ Nailpolish, €3 - Hema

➀ First things first, I have no idea what I need a bikini for, I'm not going on holiday, I don't live near a lake and god knows the swimming pool in my neighborhood's an utter disaster (fights, kids busting in changing room doors, pubescent boys yelling obscenities at girls and probably a whole lot of piss in the water). BUT! I figured, one day I would need a bikini, for those spontaneous trips to the beach, and I barely ever find a nice bathing suit so there you have it! 

➁ I'm in love with the texture of this top! So you'll probably know by now that I'm an avid fan of tie dye, but it's the sheerness and the pattern of this knitted cotton/modal that really got my attention. I'm hoping this top will make it to the Antwerp store, so I can sneak it into my wardrobe, too! 

➂ I have absolutely no problems wearing ultra short skirts, but I really don't like my legs in shorts... Which is nonsense really, my legs are fine (even though my thighs touch!!!1!1), so after the third time of trying these on, I decided to get them anyway. I like how they look so worn in, yay for artificial stainage! 

➃ The nailpolish is the closest substitute for my all time favourite colour, Almost Black by Catrice. It was this really dark purpley/red *almost black* and even though this replacement from Dutch chain store   Hema is a bit more brownish and slightly paler, I'm still happy I found a similar colour.

I have some outfits to catch up on, hopefully I'll feel a bit better on my next day off - I've been feeling rather low on energy lately, and I know I'm always complaining that I'm tired and stuff but I really do need a frikkin holiday and put my bikini to use! 

Bedtime for me now, adios everyone!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At June 15, 2011 at 3:06 AM , Anonymous liz said...

love your blog, it's so cute, the layout and pics are great. Glad you're back. Also, love All Saints, the top is rad. I really beat up my All Saints boots this winter so it's time for some reconstructive surgery a la the cobbler

 
At June 15, 2011 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Nanica said...

Welcome back :) Love your bikini :)
http://stylishcream.blogspot.com/

 
At June 15, 2011 at 2:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ich hab den selben Bikini. :)

 
At June 17, 2011 at 11:22 AM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Welcome back!

Leuke dingetjes!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

 
At June 23, 2011 at 3:44 PM , Anonymous evy said...

Leuke post! Love your blog!
http://maffionista.blogspot.com/

 
At June 28, 2011 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Ruby And Siel said...

Oh zijn het al solden in All Saints? :D
Leuke blog trouwens!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts