Sunday, July 17, 2011

Right between the eyes.


MUSIC: STRAYLIGHT RUN
MOOD: LITERALLY AWESOME

Hey guys! The horrible, horrible throat ache seems to have subsided (I get an occasional stabby feeling in the ear when I swallow though), my nose is still a bit runny but other than that I'm feeling super! 

So let's catch up a bit. Obviously I've been super ill, even contemplated on not going to work (I'm one of those fuckers that'll show up even with my nose spray and box of tissues in hand, making you feel like a lazy fuck for calling in sick when you had a common cold, haha), zomg! 

In the meantime I've watched the entire second season of  Sons of Anarchy, which had a bit of a slow start but holy shit it was guud. It kinda reminded me of why my Myspace name back in 2006 was Vicky Violence (true story), and why I seriously considered taking up kick boxing or something like that about a year ago. The only reasons why I didn't is 1) no clubs in my neighbourhood and 2) I don't want to get punched in the face. Apparently you don't get punched in the face, huge pro for me considering I sure as hell don't want to take out my nose piercing. Maybe I should look into it again, because I can feel my body needs some toning. 
And I want to be able to eat even more food. Haha. 

ANYWAY. On to the good stuff. Visual entertainment, woo!



                                                                                              Straylight Run - Hands In The Sky (Big Shot)


Denim jacket - H&M
Tie dye top - Asos (Mens)
Leggings - Lookbookstore.com
Shoes - New Look


I've been trying to figure out how to wear these leggings - which are ultimate badass - for literally a month. I went through my wardrobe again and again, and suddenly I realised I had this top lying around that didn't really fit me - I mean, what did I even expect, it's a mens' small. I made some adjustments to it so the waist would be slimmer, and boom! Fell in love with it! Here's a pic of the back of the thing:


No cutting or sewing involved! Hurray! That's how I like my DIYs, haha. I just used some safety pins to make the racer back even smaller, so my back's kinda bare (lots of bra action going on) but hey, for super hot days, I don't really mind. For not so hot days, I'll just wear my beloved denim jacket. 

Oh and before I forget (because I did forget to take a detail pic haha)! Those sunglasses, are my ridiculously awesome Cancer Bats sunglasses, which I picked up at their gig two weeks ago (unlike the drumstick, I didn't steal them, promise!). They have white legs with "Cancer Bats" written on it (well durrhh they're not going to put Meatball Sandwich on 'em), but with all the hair I've got going on, you can only see "Cancer", which is kinda odd, cause I don't want people to think I support cancer. I mean, karma could SERIOUSLY bite me in the ass on that one. 

Anyway, I'm ranting, so that is all for today! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! 
Adios amigos!

PS: Yes, that is a teddybear in sunglasses on my bed.

Labels:

19 Comments:

At July 17, 2011 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Fräulein Wunder said...

The leggins fit perfectly to that shirt...and I love how you edited it :)

Tash
pssshhht.blogspot.com

 
At July 17, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Haha ik heb die legging vandaag ook aan!

 
At July 17, 2011 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Michelle Loreto said...

Ah, I'm one of those people, too. I've never had a sick day before, haha! Hope you feel better soon.
Your outfit's great, I love the awesome tights!

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

 
At July 17, 2011 at 10:09 PM , Blogger the outfit diaries said...

love the leggings!

 
At July 17, 2011 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Merveilleux ▲ said...

Die top is echt perfect! <3

 
At July 18, 2011 at 7:11 AM , Blogger dahhlayne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At July 18, 2011 at 7:11 AM , Blogger dahhlayne said...

haha, totally did not notice the teddy bear rockin' those shades! so adorable! gotta love the easy DIY's. hehe anyways, I too feel the same way about pieces that I cannot, absolutely CANNOT, find an automatic match with. it's touch but...it's a fun hunt. anyways, glad that you're feeling a bit better! keep resting, girl. :)

forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

 
At July 18, 2011 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

Love what you have done with that top! You've! combined the legging perfectly! X

 
At July 18, 2011 at 4:40 PM , Blogger C' est ma petite bibliothèque said...

I must buy such leggins! they look amazing!

 
At July 18, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Anonymous eight small men said...

Ik vind alles hieraan echt heel nice! Goed werk!

 
At July 18, 2011 at 8:43 PM , Blogger amalia said...

Love the whole outfit!You are so stylish!Bravo!

 
At July 18, 2011 at 10:39 PM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

De legging staat je erg goed!

 
At July 20, 2011 at 1:55 PM , Anonymous rissa said...

Just stumbled across your blog, one of my new favourites.
Amazing leggings.
xxx

 
At July 22, 2011 at 12:18 AM , Blogger Annebeth said...

Dat WAS ook de Verona in Antwerpen! :-D jezus die canneloni kwam precies net uit de diepvries, heb nog nooit zo'n slechte pasta gegeten SRSLY


en yeah you look hot! die leggings zijn awesome.

 
At July 25, 2011 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Rianna said...

That is a really simple but great d.i.y

I love your outfit, it would take me hours to create an outfit like that!

Rianna xxxx

 
At July 26, 2011 at 10:30 PM , Blogger Wild Things Grow Here said...

I love the necklace, and such lovely photos!

http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

 
At August 1, 2011 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Fashion Mints said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 1, 2011 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Fashion Mints said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Fashion Mints said...

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love you blog. The layout and feel is so lovely.

Following :)

Have a nice day lady!! xoxo

http://www.fashion-mints.com

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts