Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Caught up in the heartless disorder + PLZ VOTE

GUYS! Check what I did! I went outside to take pictures!





Lendra Coat - AllSaints

That's right, I have overcome (most of) my awkwardness and went outside the privacy of my bedroom in to the agoraphobic's nightmare of... My back yard. Baby steps people! Also, it was extremely windy, hence the bowing down to avoid hair flying all over the place, haha. 

Anyway, I did all this with a purpose though. I entered this contest, Fashion by Feelings by we♥wool, basically a campaign to make people aware of the fact that wool is a renewable and natural fibre. 

I love wool, not just for the cozy feeling but also because I'm allergic to acrylic, which kinda sucks because chain stores like H&M and Primark use this synthetic fibre ALL THE FUCKING TIME. 

Down to business though! I would SERIOUSLY HONESTLY FRIKKIN LOVE YOU GUYS if you'd take the time to vote for me here: 


It takes about 850 votes for me to got to number one so I realize this is a long shot (like, a really really really long shot), but part of my new philosophy is to go for it the minute I get it in my head! Hence the outdoor photo taking! Woo!

I hope you're all having a terrific week! I'm going to rush into the kitchen to marinate an aubergine in salted water and fix myself some goddamn dinner! X

Labels:

16 Comments:

At September 7, 2011 at 6:30 PM , Blogger kate louise. said...

Just voted for you - Good Luck hun! You look awesome here. :) xoxox

 
At September 7, 2011 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

Amazing coat! And the boots are stunning too

www.fashiable.nl

 
At September 7, 2011 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Cateaclysmic said...

Oh gosh I love that coat, All Saints make the best clothes xoxo

 
At September 7, 2011 at 7:44 PM , Blogger livingbelowtheclouds said...

you should take more pictures outside :)

 
At September 7, 2011 at 11:53 PM , Anonymous Jolien said...

that is one awesome coat and an amazing pair of boots!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 1:59 PM , Blogger bloo90fashion said...

you look so beautiful ;-))


X
bloo.

 
At September 8, 2011 at 6:16 PM , Blogger A Stylized Hysteria said...

I voted for you! I think you look great and should win!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Damien said...

damn; love that coat!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Kailey said...

Your blog is sooo gorgeous - I love the way you have designed it!

This is an incredible look as well and I love your haircut!

Kailey @ Mermaidens

 
At October 11, 2011 at 12:34 AM , Blogger Ashley, Lions Lace Lattes said...

I love this outfit. Your jacket is amazing.

 
At October 17, 2011 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

LOVE a good all black outfit ! I have those boots aswell and I'm in love with them ! Instant follow x

 
At November 4, 2011 at 1:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your jacket!! =)

love, pi*
http://theperfumerecipe.blogspot.com/

 
At November 5, 2011 at 4:44 PM , Anonymous Winter said...

Ik ben al een tijdje aan het twijfelen of ik de Damisi boots zou kopen, maar je hebt me overhaald! Vallen ze echt wat groter, zoals iedereen zegt?

 
At November 5, 2011 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Vicky DISCOMETOOBLIVION.COM said...

@ Winter: Ga je geen spijt van krijgen! Het zijn mijn go-to schoenen geworden, als ik geen tijd of zin heb om over schoenen na te denken trek ik altijd deze aan, haha.
Ik vind ze gewoon vallen eigenlijk, misschien zelfs kleiner, maar ik heb dan ook een redelijk brede voet en een hoge wreef, en ik zit tussen een 37 en een 38 en ik ben voor de 38 gegaan.
Het duurt wel even voor je ze inloopt, het hangt een beetje van schoen tot schoen af want van de ene is het leer al wat soepeler dan de andere. De mijne waren heel stug dus heb ik een weekje met pleisters en extra dikke sportsokken rondgelopen haha. Ondertussen lopen ze als wolkjes :D

/end rant haha

 
At November 17, 2012 at 12:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey, LOVE that jacket,
could you please tell me, in which Size you got it?!
How is this jacket? true to size, bigger or smaller fit?
sorry to bother you, but I really would like to buy it, but don’t know which size I should take.
thank you so much
I love all saints and cats ^^

 
At November 17, 2012 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Vicky DISCOMETOOBLIVION.COM said...

@ Anon: I got this in a size 6, I have very narrow shoulders and I like a tight fit! I have the Lendra Coat which is 100% boiled wool so it's a rather stretchy, comfy fabric but if you're looking at the coats (in the heavier fabric) I'd suggest sizing up because they run small!
Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts