Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Invigorate + GPOYC


Figured it was time for a little update! I'd post the entire outfit shots with this new jacket, but alas I had to exchange it so I don't currently have it, which makes it sort of silly to post an outfit with it, you know? 

So Saturday was my last day of being a Sales Advisor at AllSaints. We tried to do a countdown to the end of my shift as if it was New Years (I should have gotten fireworks for my 13 months of excellent -coughhhh- service dammit) but that proved a little difficult as none of our clocks synced up with the till clock haha. 
Even though I've enjoyed my time there, met some awesome friends, learned a lot about myself etc etc, I'm relieved it's all over. The past few months have been so infused with drama and gossip and stress-induced tummy aches, it wasn't even worth the uniform/discount privileges anymore haha. 

Right now I'm taking a week off EVERYTHING to just chill the fuck out from everything that has happened, and clear my head for a fresh start. I don't know where I'm going to end up (just not in retail plz!!!) but all I really want is to work in a creatively stimulating environment. 
As some of you probably know, I once studied Graphic Design for 6 months. I'm now figuring out that my heart lies in Illustrative design although I don't draw as well as I should, and my negative fear of failure (read: I don't start projects because I feel they will fail anyway) is not just a bump in the road, it's a 50 meter gap in the road. 

I guess no one really knows what the future holds for them. I'd like things to be at least a little more clear but alas. We'll see what next week will bring. For now, I'm just going to catch up on some more Project Runway season 9. Yay!

Before I go, however, have a picture of my cat, Fonzie!


Don't you just want to snuggle him FOR EVER?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At November 29, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Blogger kirstyvictoria said...

I feel your job pain. Don't know of it's of interest, but Nosy Crow, a childrens story app developer are looking for a design assistant. Google it and you should find it. Xx

 
At November 29, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ;) I still LOVE your style, just wanted to say that again :D

so, I agree with you. I'm finishing school in a year and a half and most of the people I know have absolutely no certain idea what they want to do after that, me included. But honestly it's such a difficult decision!
I lately started running around the city looking at the shops to get an idea what could possibly work for me and I found absolutely nothing -_-
but I'll see ;)

xoxo Jen

 
At November 29, 2011 at 8:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanting to steal your cat and jacket! x

 
At November 30, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Jess Heath MUFX said...

I love this photo, you look gorgeous and I love everything you're wearing including the necklace.

Enjoy your week out and have lots of YOU time!

http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts