Monday, December 05, 2011

Trailer Park Jesus

Finally my precious leather jacket is here! It's been a long journey from placing the order 2 and a half weeks ago but it's been worth the wait!



'Charme Aviatress' Jacket from Muubaa


So I did these pictures two weeks ago after the package was delivered, I unpacked the jacket and in the course of the morning I found a few minor defects, however I was worried these defects would go from minor to holy fuck the sleeve just ripped off entirely! so I figured I would just e-mail customer service with my whining. Fortunately, they were super friendly and offered an exchange and a refund for the delivery back to them. Awesome! 
A week later I found a 40% discount code. Boo! As I still did not have a jacket, I decided to try my luck and be one of those annoying customers that wants discount (having worked in retail, you grow a deep hate for these "the button fell off, gimme 10% off" sort of people) and much to my surprise this was no issue at all! Score! I felt like a total bitch for being so annoying haha but I guess this is just karma rewarding me for my patience with my former customers. 
I actually intended on buying a second jacket too, but alas it was sold out in my size. And that would've been slightly decadent for someone with no job, haha. 

Speaking of work, starting this week (*cough* tomorrow *cough*) vacay is over! I would love to start a new job in the new year so I have to make shit happen fast! I have muchos plans for 2012, I started journalling because failing my goals for the day is much harder in writing, and there is so much I have to get done! Not today though, I had the worst night (I was up till 4 and then had several really weird nightmares), had to get up at 8 to feed Fonzie, my cat, then at 10, the delivery man was here (I'm pretty sure he found my appearance, half asleep with undone exploded hair in an orange robe, pretty funny) with my jacket, and the alarm clock went off at 10:30. Oh hell no. 

I slept till noon and felt like a total wreck, so I decided to drop applying for jobs for today as I was in no mood to go all "HIRE ME I'M AWESOME". No excuses for tomorrow though! So no late night Six Feet Under (I love the show even though on a less conscious level, all this confrontation with death is bringing me down man!) for me tonight, I'm going to bed early so tomorrow will be bright and yaaaay.

Wish me luck! 

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At December 5, 2011 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Lippylash said...

Ooh i like these pictures! Love the pure feel to it!

 
At December 5, 2011 at 9:36 PM , Blogger A Stylized Hysteria said...

Good luck on the job hunt! I would totally hire you. If I had a store :D

 
At December 5, 2011 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Victoria said...

Your layout and header is gorgeous! xx

 
At December 6, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Anja said...

ik zit altijd weer luidop te lachen met uw posts,en ja ik volg uw blog dus nog altijd. fijne post;)))

 
At December 7, 2011 at 2:09 AM , Blogger Gillian said...

That jacket is gorgeous, can't believe I don't actually own a leather jacket yet!
Good luck with the job hunt :)

Gillian x
elevatormusik.blogspot.com

 
At December 7, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Gillian Uang said...

I love love love your blog! <3 Goodluck!

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

 
At December 7, 2011 at 9:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loove your leather jacket.
Good luck w/ the job hunt. I'm in that area, sort of, too.


xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

 
At December 8, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely outfit and..that room is pretty amazing!
xoxo

 
At December 10, 2011 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Anha Senet said...

Love your outfit!

xoxo

 
At December 15, 2011 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Chloe said...

Good luck with all your job hunting, hope it's getting somewhere.

Loving the jacket, sounds as though it was well worth the wait. I know it's cheeky, but i think sometimes, so long as you're polite, you have to ask to get.

 
At December 16, 2011 at 6:19 AM , Anonymous wow gold said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At January 25, 2012 at 9:44 AM , Anonymous leather jackets women said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 3, 2012 at 2:48 PM , Blogger charlesdusty10 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts