Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gently

1) Nina Ricci's Nina L'Elixir Giftset, €54 on sale - Ici Paris XL

2) Burgundy lace high waisted shorts, €12 - Urban Outfitters

3) Suede loafers, €12 - New Look

4) Purple sheer top, €10,99 - Forever 21

5) Dark wash flares, buy one get one free - Forever 21

Hey guys! Figured it was time to show my purchases from Monday haha. 

1) I love how after Christmas, in the sales, you can find gift sets for prices lower than the bottle alone haha. 

2) First time I saw these shorts I was with my best friend and he remarked that they looked like giant underpants. I was eyeing them in white or black, so well, point taken haha. Second time around, I decided to try them on because they haunted my mind. Surprisingly, they fit beautifully! (High waisted styles usually don't work on my short torso.) I took the black pair to the cash desk but alas, only the white ones were on sale. And seeing I'm the whitest girl alive all through Summer, I didn't care much for the white ones. 
Third time's a charm, when also the burgundy ones were on sale. I searched the entire store to find them  for €24 and then the sales associate told me they were €12. You wouldn't believe how happy I was, haha.

3) As you may or may not know, my feet are orthopedic train wrecks and after getting free quality footwear from my job I swore never to wear PU shoes again (ok never say never, but you catch my drift). These little suede loafers (for extra wide feet - is that an insult?) fit me like a charm! I was so happy to find a pair of open flats that don't slip off my heels! 

4) and 5) I initially thought Forever 21's sale would be nothing but a pile of junk thrown together but it was actually quite alright! When I saw that they were doing the buy one, get one free thing, I had a major kid-in-a-candy-store, *OMG WHERE DO I BEGIN* moment, but decided this was all I needed... For now. Might go back for some more flared denims. Haha.

In other news, I applied for my dream job the other day. Let's all cross our fingers in hopes that they will invite me for an interview and hire me! Because looord knows I need this!

Last but not least, I've been slaving my ass off on a pretty little webshop! I will be selling the stone necklaces and the beaded bracelets there, and I'm hoping to open by the end of the month. Yay! I'm really excited about this and I wish I could share some images but alas I don't have any stock at the moment (I sold a few necklaces and I'm waiting for new supplies)! 

That's about all I have to talk about today, so I'll be off again to continue working on the webshop! Until next post!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At January 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Marijke said...

Mooie short! Ik heb dat probleem ook, de hele zomer wit zien. Het ergste is dat alleen mijn benen en hoofd daar last van hebben en mijn armen best wel bruin zien. Over een dom zich gesproken :).

 
At January 15, 2012 at 11:44 PM , Blogger MANONbonbonn said...

Dat kante shortje is echt perfect, hele mooie kleur ook!

 
At January 16, 2012 at 11:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great!
I love your photos & how you always keep your style ;)
Good luck with the job, I really keep my fingers crossed for you ;)

xoxo Jen

 
At January 16, 2012 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

Leuke aankoopjes!

 
At January 17, 2012 at 3:27 AM , Blogger Halo Hasta said...

i love the shoes so much :*

 
At January 18, 2012 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Dat kanten broekje is echt leuk!

 
At January 28, 2012 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

ik snap volledig wat je bedoelt en ik zou ook echt gekwetst en kwaad zijn. Ik hoop dat je je droomjob krijgt! also, je haar is fantastisch mooi in deze sixties coupe <3 WANNAHAVE

 
At February 6, 2012 at 8:34 PM , Anonymous frecklesandfashion said...

Dat kanten shortje is cool! Van bij Urban Outfitters zag ik voor amper 12 euro, wat een koopje :)
En mss is het al voorbij, maar hopelijk wordt je uitgenodigd voor het interview! x

 
At March 11, 2012 at 7:13 PM , Blogger miss teacups said...

those burgundy shorts are so freaking cute

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts