Monday, January 09, 2012

Old blood.



Hey everyone, what's up? Keeping up with your newyear's resolutions? I know I am (most of 'em haha). I've been very focused on moving out and everything that surrounds it, I've applied for a new temp job (desk clerkin' is what I do best) and I've been cramming for my driver's license test! Theoretical that is, I should start looking for a car soon so I can start cruising around parking lots (read: anxiously screaming *OMG WHAT DO I DO NOW???* at every turn) with my dad. 

I love how things are slowly coming together now, as you may or may not know I've gone through a bit of a rough patch the past half year. 2012 seemed to have brought a new beginning thus far! (Yeah that's me being careful cynical and pessimistic haha.)

Anyway, on to my shopped goods! These are actually from the day before New Years Eve, I went all the way to the city to pick up a bag that I had accidentally left at a coffee shop the day before when I was hanging out with my mate so I figured I'd do a quick shopping spree! I swung by H&M and snagged the suede bag for €20 (marked down from €50) and the velvet-y kimono for €15 (marked down from €40)! Total steal, if you ask me!
The kimono was actually lined with a stiff polyester fabric, which really took out the flowiness of it, so I figured I would just cut out the lining. And voila! 

Also, notice my awesome cherryblossom tree light in the first pic! Isn't it awesome you guys? My mom got it for me as a Christmas present, I love it loads! 

More buys are on the way, as I went sort of loco again today, haha. I bought the cutest pair of loafers, which I'm super excited about because usually open shoes just slide right off of my ankles, but not this pair! Woo!

Until next post!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At January 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

Wow the kimono looks beautiful! Can't wait to see him on you!

www.fashiable.nl

 
At January 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM , Blogger Marijke said...

Dat lampje is inderdaad prachtig! Waar heeft ze het van? En mooie tas :).

 
At January 9, 2012 at 5:24 PM , Blogger kate louise. said...

:O Your tree light is adorable! So glad that everything is coming together for you hun and I hope you have an awesome 2012 as you deserve! :) xoxo

 
At January 9, 2012 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Les is more said...

mooie kimono!
En een leuke ingerichte kamer.

xoxo


http://by-les-and-es.blogspot.com

 
At January 9, 2012 at 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your room decoration - more pics please! ;)

Actually I'm really trying to keep up with my resolutions but studying for spanish exam is just sooo boring haha ;)

xoxo Jen

 
At January 9, 2012 at 8:03 PM , Anonymous Liset said...

Mooie kimono! En ik vind je beertje + zonnebril echt geweldig op de achtergrond ;)

 
At January 10, 2012 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Sunja said...

Love that little cherry blossom lamp and the color of your walls. :) Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts