Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'll build a boat out of paper-mâché



Guys! I have so much on my plate right now, I hardly have the time to do a decent blog post! First things first, I have some exciting stuff going on for the blog, as well as my little webshop because apparently according to Belgian law I need a license even for the tiny little store I have planned (I have like, 20 items in stock lol), which requires me to study a 300 page course on economics, management, finances, legal stuff etc! How ridiculous is that!!! 

And as you know I've taken up my old job as a secretary at an eye clinic again, which is the first time I've worked full time in two and a half years (the most hours AllSaints would give me was 32h/week) and yikes I can feel that! I just received my first pay check and it feels so good to have some money to spend after being unemployed for two months. I think I will celebrate this with a good ol' shopping spree Saturday, hopefully followed by an all you can eat sushi fest with my dear friend Alisée. Woo!

In other news, I BOUGHT A CAR! OMFG I BOUGHT A FRIKKIN CAR! One of my New Year's resolutions was to finally learn how to drive, I'm 21 so I thought it was time to do so. I passed the theoretical exam so now my dad, who used to be a driving instructor, is teaching me! I've had 3 lessons so far and the cruising's going great, it's the starting and stopping I need to work on, haha. And shifting. Holy fucking shit, shifting! 

So in the midst of making bracelets, planning things, studying, working, and learning how to drive, I pet my cat Fonzie and I know that everything's going to be okay. I mean, how can it not, if he's so frikkin fluffy I could die cuddling him? 

He almost pierced my nose the other day, I was snuggling him and then he bit me in my nostril, which was hilarious yet so very painful. 

See you soon guys!

PS: I'm totally loving He Is Legend right now. I wouldn't mind combing the singer's beard for him. 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

Je katje is zo lief!

www.fashiable.nl

 
At March 1, 2012 at 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sound so good!
when reading your post, one can really feel that you're happy which is great! congratulations on everything, so happy for you!

xoxo Jen

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts