Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dolores on the dotted line


Scarf - Free People, Red leather jacket - Zara sale, Suede bag - H&M sale, Flares - Forever 21, Converses


Hey all! Are you enjoying your weekend? I know I am. I caught up with a dear friend on Friday (and can't wait to see him again), went shopping with new friends yesterday (and can't wait to go again!!) and today is totally dedicated to me-time! In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a pretty introverted person, and I need to refuel by taking naps with my cat and watching American Dad and movies. I'm currently watching The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou, mainly because of Matthew Gray Gubler with a perm. 

On to the outfit. I've been digging no fuss, super comfortable outfits lately. I'm still on a Free People high, and just a few weeks ago I snapped up this awesome scarf from their sale section with a special free shipping code. It only set me back €16 and I'm so in love because it looks so wonderfully unexpected with my red leather jacket which I got back in the January sales. I'd been looking for a good red jacket for ages and then there it was, at Zara, a store that rarely satisfies my fashion needs. I still have to fix the lining, which is all awkward and too big so it droops out of the sleeves and body of the jacket. Seriously weird. 

My webshop is slightly on hold at the moment, I hate it but the company management course is so boring! I keep trying to get some studying done during my lunch breaks but I keep falling asleep haha. 

So that's pretty much all I have going on at the moment! Ciao lovelies!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 11, 2012 at 7:09 PM , Blogger S. said...

die flared jeans zijn echt heel mooi bij je !

 
At March 11, 2012 at 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely outfit! you look gorgeous, as always!
i love how you're always wearing flared jeans ;)
plus a red piece of clothing is always great!

Have a good time,
xoxo Jen

 
At March 11, 2012 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

Mooie sjaal en jasje!

www.fashiable.nl

 
At March 11, 2012 at 9:06 PM , Anonymous Jolien said...

ahh the life aquatic, plezante film. uw sjaal is fan-tas-tisch trouwens!

 
At March 13, 2012 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Willkommen und Abschied said...

I'm really really obsessed with your blog, I seriously love your style and the way you are writing
lg Phia

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts