Friday, April 06, 2012

SPPWSF #1

... But what the hell is SPPWSF?! A post dedicated to Shitty Phone Pictures With Shitty Filters! Or like, "my (insert time frame here) in pictures", as some may call it. 


1) A big ass bruise from falling up the stairs (I defy gravity!!!) back in the days I worked at AllSaints  2) I drew a cow at work today. "Boe" is Dutch for "moo".  3) My milkshake brings all the cats to the yard and they're like "prrrmeow"  4) Fonzie going all psycho on me  5) Apple pie at work  6) Mexican blanket cardigan from Zara  7) Exxxtremely shitty picture of me canoodling with a billboard of a penguin  8) My ride  9) Fonzeelicious  10) Best drink in the whole wide world

Nice? No? Did I just waste 2 minutes of your life? Well, I enjoy these kinds of posts on other blogs, I figured I would dump some of the shitty pictures I've made over the past year or so, too! 

Other than that, I have no news for you! Sleepy, cookies, Mad Men, cuddling my cat, driving, making jewelry, work work work, hot guy on the bus blah blah blah. The usual. 

Be back soon!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At April 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay I think these pictures are weird ... but funny :DDD
made me laugh so I didn't waste the two minutes xD

xoxo Jen

 
At April 7, 2012 at 8:37 PM , Blogger the outfit diaries said...

i love these kind of posts too, so don't worry ;)

theoutfitdiaries.blogspot.com

 
At April 8, 2012 at 3:39 AM , Anonymous Bernadeth said...

great set of photos! have a lovely easter x

http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com

 
At April 9, 2012 at 9:20 AM , Anonymous ines said...

Leuke foto's :D

 
At April 20, 2012 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Malaika said...

Fonzie <3

 
At April 26, 2012 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

mad mennnnnnnnnnnnn en die ene foto van uw kat met de EVIL EYES deed me totally LOL'en. for real

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts