Thursday, May 24, 2012

Revolution Girls


Buenos noches, amigos! Spanish greetings today because of the INSANELY hot weather today, although interrupted by a storm in the early evening (I was quickly checking the new stuffz at New Look after work haha), the sun is with us yet again.

I did a quick stroll around the high street during my lunch break today, and went back with these cute little shorts from Forever 21. Now I'll be the first to tell you how I despise festival fashion (srsly guys what's the point of buying pretty new clothes if they'll get ruined in the dust/mud/piss/beer anyway?) but these shorts were just too good to pass up on.

Can I just claim this whole peruvian flute band scarf trend for a second? About a year and a half ago I wrote about going to an Alexisonfire concert in my mom's older-than-me scarf. SETTIN' TRENDS MOTHAFUCKAAA! I digress, so I will change the topic.

About a week and a half ago on a random evening I suddenly felt like doing something impulsive. A crazy night time swim, making a batch of cookies, get on the roof and watch the stars, take a nap in the couch instead of the bed (haha)... Do know that I'm probably the least impulsive person you'll ever meet. I can't even decide what to eat, or what PJs to wear (I'M NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING).
Although I have decided on a whim to join the gym, and tomorrow night my mom's taking me with her for a little try our session, I don't care if I don't like it, I have way too much energy and I NEED to move! So yeah! Woo! That would be making another New Years Resolution come true! Yay me!

I guess I've ranted enough for today. I hope you get to enjoy some great weather for the coming weekend. I'm so happy it'll be Friday soon!

X

Labels:

5 Comments:

At May 24, 2012 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What beautiful shorts! I never have the energy to go to the gym, apart from when there's something really important to do - like studying. Silly me!

Charlotte xo
http://paperplanesinplaygroundgames.blogspot.com

 
At May 25, 2012 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Elisse said...

Fijne short, mag ik vragen wat ie gekost heeft? Vind hem ook wel heel leuk, en zeker met dit weer IDEAAL! 't Is trouwens buenAs noches (en amigAs als je 't enkel tegen meisjes hebt), sorry, de spellingsnazi kwam even in mij naar boven :)

 
At May 29, 2012 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

Oh those shorts are too cute! I'm all for festival fashion if it means we all get to dress like rockstars in our regular lives.

 
At June 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM , Anonymous RHRamstedt said...

Wow, those are really pretty. They'd look great with a long-sleeved black shirt and sandals.

 
At July 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Alyssa Zynda-Cloud9Jewels said...

Love these! Did you just get them at forever 21? I'm trying to find them!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts