Sunday, October 07, 2012

Children of the bad revolution





Hey peepz! Enjoying your Sunday alright? I'm just chillin' like every weekend, reading the books I got for my birthday which was two weeks ago (it was a few days after Fonzie's passing so the celebrations were downplayed a little), catching up on my favourite shows (Dexter, New Girl, Sons of Anarchy, Two Broke Girls, Criminal Minds, The Big Bang Theory, American Dad, Family Guy, South Park THEY'RE ALL BACK!!!), doodling with my new light box etc. 

In other news, I've been wearing this outfit a LOT because well, it aint easy looking nice when one lower leg's all wrapped up in poly-whatever. Two and a half more weeks until my cast can come off, I'm dying to wash that foot yo. 

So on to the outfit details! The sweater is from Zara, oddly enough that store's been supplying me with all my fashion needs lately! I used to dislike it with a passion, but this knit is just diviiiine you guys, it makes me look a bit chubby (probably because I gained some pounds like Gaga, silly cast is preventing me from werrrrkin' out!) but it's nice and warm and cozy. 
The flares are from River Island, they're such a marvelous shade of aubergine purple, tricky to catch on cam though. The jewelry and bag are from H&M. 

The tid bit pictures I put in between show my favourite breakfast of ALL TIMEZ, cinnamon apple. They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away but that doesn't work when the doc is your boss, hah. Also, that tray is a laptop stand from Ikea, pretty nifty as I like to keep warm, heavy stuff like a laptop away from my legs - varicose veins, that's some nasty shit right there. 
The last pic focuses on another one of my many Ikea purchases, the perfume bottle comes in a set of three, I put some random flowers in this one and displayed one of my necklaces. Have I mentioned I make those, btw? Yeah, I should get back to studying to I can get my GODDAMN BUSINESS LICENSE. 

Maybe I should do that now, you know, instead of aimlessly surfin' the web. Perhaps. We'll see.

Have a great week, lovelies! And thank you for the kind words about Fonzie; I'm sure he's eating spiders all over heaven these days. That wacky little dude.



Labels:

5 Comments:

At October 7, 2012 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

Lovely sweater!

www.fashiable.nl

 
At October 7, 2012 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

you look great! x

 
At October 7, 2012 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Anastasia said...

great sweater, love it 8)

 
At October 9, 2012 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Lisanne said...

you look amazing and the pictures are great even!
xxx

 
At November 4, 2012 at 4:02 PM , Blogger Hola Bambi said...

absolutely gorgeous xx

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts