Sunday, December 02, 2012

BRB

Guys, once again I'm being a very shitty blogger! I guess I've taken up one, maybe two too many projects at once. I've taken up driving lessons again with a new school, I had my first lesson yesterday and it was great! Totes ready for some cruisin! Also trying to ditch those few extra kilos that piled up when my foot was broken, one down, 6 to go! I've been digging into my finances after splurging on a pair of glasses (they're much needed for post-sundown driving, trust me!) and realising that, once I move out of my parents' nest, I'm going to have to cut down drastically on frivolous spending, boo! No more €2 dried papaya for me.

Not included in frivolous spending, is shopping for pretty clothes! Pull & Bear has been offering the prettiest patterns and embellishments lately, and this is one of the sweaters I just couldn't miss out on:


Apologies for the crummy cell phone pic, I mean, you can't even see that my pants are actually purple corduroys! Oh and also, glasses! I don't wear them all the time, just when I feel my eyes could use some rest (although that is, pretty much, all the time haha)

I'm also in dire need of a proper haircut! I've been thinking long and hard about getting it cut chin-length but I'm scared shitless! IF I do it, I'll do it in Spring though because I need the extra warmth of my 'fro during Winter time. I'm just sort of tired with my long locks atm, it just feels too "pretty" you know? I would like it a little bit more messy and wild, because pretty doesn't suit me like it once did.

At my job, we have this calendar in the break room that has these motivational sayings each month. November's was "Dare to change". Perhaps it has inspired me to check back on those New Years' resolutions I made?
I can't believe it's December already, time's passing by so fast and I hardly have any outfit posts to recap on! Three to be exact, dammit I've been the shittiest blogger EVER. I could use a photographer boyfriend. Seriously I would like both so it'd be handy to have 'em in one neat little package.

Anyway I'm ranting. I shall go and shower, and get ready for a birthday party. I'm torn between getting my skank on and staying warm. Decisions!
I'm looking forward to wearing a glitzy, tacky dress on NYE btw... 2013, here we come!

If my blog-skills remain as shitty as they are now and I don't show up until January, I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year, lovely loyal readers of mine! Rest assured that blogging will once again be one of my priorities in the resolutions dept!

In the meantime, you could always check my facebook/pinterest/twitter page!



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At December 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

korter zou prachtig zijn, dan krijgt je krul ook meer ruimte om echt te krullen ipv uit te zakken zoals altijd bij langer haar! En echt iedereen is dat "mooie" en "lieve" beu he? Mode is a weird thing.

 
At December 2, 2012 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Fräulein Wunder said...

haha! i sometimes have that "photographer boyfriend" thought too. so, i know exactly what you mean.
i really like the photo btw...especially your hairdo! love your hair haha.
hope to hear/read from you again Before xmas and new year's tho. :)


pssshhht.blogspot.com

 
At December 15, 2012 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

love love the sweater! I ga Pull&Bear altijd voorbij om de een of andere reden... geen goede beslissing obviously :)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts