Sunday, April 28, 2013

Silver Spurs

Hey everyone! I present to you, my first blog post from my new place! It's nowhere near done but if you follow me on Facebook you might have noticed I have officially moved in. It's been a struggle at times, the moving, the shopping, the building Ikea furniture, but with a little help from my friends, I managed to make a home out of this apartment. 

Since it's been 6 months sine my last outfit post (YIKES!) I figured this was way overdue: 


Winged eyeliner and orangey lipstick (H&M)

That would be me pretending to be a Person of Average Height

And this is a detail of either my butt or the print on my jeans. Whichever way you want, really. 

Top and bag (old) from Urban Outfitters
Necklace from Forever21
Paisley printed jeans from Zara
Sandals from Clarks

I haven't quite figured out the best place for outfit photos yet but for now, this will do. I mostly went for this corner because it's the only corner that doesn't have boxes and bags and what not haha. And curtains dammit, I need sheer curtains! There are traffic lights in the street I live in and I always get the feeling people can look right into my living room, which is awkward if you're posing for a camera hahaha. 

I'm just gonna go and make me some dinner and watch another epi of The Cleveland Show now. I hope you guys had a great weekend and chins up for the work week!

PS: YES I will be doing a tour of my place once everything is in order but as I said it's a mess right now and my couch doesn't even have a couch cover hence the blanket I threw over it haha. Soon, my friends, soon!



Labels:

13 Comments:

At April 28, 2013 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM said...

Great that you moved into your new place! Loving you ultimate spring outfit...
With love,

Joy
justlikesushi.com

 
At April 28, 2013 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

ik wil foto's van je huiiiiis! mooie outfit, superleuke broek. En het licht en de plek zijn A-OK babez

 
At April 28, 2013 at 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leuke outfit!! Je haar ziet er super leuk uit.
Ga je ooit foto's van je huisje op je blog zetten want ik ben eigenlijk wel nieuwsgierig :s

 
At April 29, 2013 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Ooo I love this outfit.
I wouldn't go near jeans like those but I like them with the stripes :)
This is inspiring me to mix patters! aha
x

 
At April 29, 2013 at 9:53 PM , Blogger DULCE DE LECHE said...

I love this outfit, so fresh and chic!! Great styling!!

 
At May 2, 2013 at 12:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm pretty partial to a paisley print lately. I LOVE your lip color, however

xo Ashley
thetiniestfirecracker.com

 
At May 2, 2013 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat Stevens said...

love this outfit— and your hair is so wonderful!

 
At May 2, 2013 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Insomnia said...

Looking swell, love the jeans!

http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

 
At May 8, 2013 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mooie outfit, ik heb dezelfde broek, ben er zo fan van :D
Ben echt benieuwd naar je appartement, ziet er toch al leuk uit :)
Maya - Archistas

 
At May 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Eatlovemerry said...

Beautiful post! X

 
At May 10, 2013 at 5:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh wat een leuke blog! en supermooie outfit heb je aan daar! leuk leuk leuk!

xo Charlotte - Aliceroxy

 
At May 14, 2013 at 10:43 AM , Blogger S. said...

aah heel leuk!
ben zo benieuwd naar een overzicht van je appartement en inrichting!

nu is het aan mijn beurt om iets te vinden in Antwerpen
en het is niet makkelijk mmhh

 
At May 14, 2013 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Paulien said...

Zo tof, ik heb je blog vroeger al eens gevonden en bij deze heb ik hem dus herontdekt!
Je schrijft echt heel grappig trouwens, ik heb toch even zitten doorscrollen.

Leuke outfit, en ik ben ook benieuwd naar de inrichting van je nieuwe appartement :)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts