Saturday, May 25, 2013

Settling in.

Hello dear readers! I was chillaxin' after a good round of cleaning and I figured, hey let's photograph these pretty earrings I bought yesterday! 

€9,95 - H&M Trend

Quartz stone - Ikea frame - Urban Outfitters frame - Ikea bottle

My parents are coming over for a visit tomorrow which explains the frantic cleaning I've done all day. I kinda want to wow them with my amazing housekeeping skills since they've seemed quite indifferent to  me moving out and all. The place is now pretty much spotless (though I've skipped a shelf here and there just so it wouldn't be all super obvious that prior to their visit this was like a big concrete laundry basket), and I'm in my couch with my feet up, chillin' a bit until I get ready for a night out. 

So I finally found the earrings I'd been going up and down all three H&Ms in the local shopping street for the past four weeks. I must say I was a bit underwhelmed when I saw them in real life (just like I have been with all the things I see product photos of on their website prior to visiting the store) but the colour palette is still pretty amazing so I had to buy them anyway. 

On a related topic, I haven't been having as much trouble cutting back on shopping as I thought I would. Yay! I did splurge yesterday, I bought a knit top and two t-shirts at New Yorker of all places, but they were all marked down and I managed to get all'o'dat for a little under €24. Yay me! 

I'm still super happy due to last night's surprise visit by my bestie Sarah and her husband. We bonded over giggles and lunch time when we both worked at AllSaints back in the day, now it's harder to keep in touch but I think a friendship as solid as ours doesn't need that much maintenance. 

I'm pretty sure the caffeine is wearing off so I'm just going to end this rand and perhaps have a little nap. I've TOTALLY deserved it! 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! x



Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 26, 2013 at 1:24 AM , Blogger Halo Hasta said...

lovely stuff! :)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts