Sunday, October 06, 2013

Call me lavender, call me sunshine

Howdy peeps! I had some spare time today and a pretty new cardigan to show so I figured I'd do a little outfit post. 




Cardigan - Forever 21
T-shirt - Zara (old)
Hat - Urban Outfitters (old)
Bag - vintage
Tassle boots - AllSaints (old)

As you can tell in the photos, Lala is steadily growing into a beautiful lady cat. She loves to snuggle up and watch Criminal Minds with me, she takes naps on my belly and when I'm sad she bounces around like a maniac to cheer me up, so cute! 

It's been quite an uneventful week, besides turning 23 that is, so I'll leave this post at that. I'll be back soon with a new update on my Special K challenge. 

See you! 



Labels:

7 Comments:

At October 7, 2013 at 3:07 AM , Blogger Rebecca Fear said...

Happy late birthday!

 
At October 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM , Blogger eline said...

Fijne outfit :) & wat een schattige kat! :D

 
At October 7, 2013 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Official WhatIWear.com said...

Hello Vicky,

I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


See you soon,
Valencia
Community manager

 
At October 7, 2013 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Tara said...

Leuke outfit! Staat je goed :)
Liefs

 
At October 8, 2013 at 3:31 PM , Blogger (Retro) Sonja said...

Super mooie outfit en hele leuke foto's! Je kat klinkt echt als een schatje! Ik ga je volgen!

XX

 
At October 10, 2013 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Saskia said...

Ahh wat een lieve foto's met je kat!! Je vest is erg mooi :-)

♥ Saskia

 
At November 2, 2013 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Rowan - Rebels maar Romantisch said...

En ik tuimel door jouw reactie op jouw blog. :) Wauw je haar! Echt een gave outfit, zo'n mooi vest.

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts