Sunday, November 08, 2009

Virtual housewarming.

MUSIC: DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE
MOOD: NOSTALGIC


Yeah, I crossed over to the dark side.

After two blogs I did completely on my own, hosted for free on random free hosting sites, I decided to move over to blogspot. Basically because of the lack of good free hosts out there. Yeah, bummer.

So from now on I'll only be able to make pretty headers because of my inherent absence of html knowledge. I should work on that, I know.
But in the meantime, blogspot it will be. So sit down, have a cookie and make yourself at ease.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 8, 2009 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Liset said...

welkom terug in de blogwereld ;-) ik ben heel tevreden over blogspot!

 
At February 8, 2010 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Youna said...

your blog is just sooo beautiful ! The background is great and the theme is great too.
a pleasure for the eyes:)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts