Sunday, November 08, 2009

Yesornoez: Dorothy Perkins order

MUSIC: CURSIVE
MOOD: GREEDY


Instead of doing my Art History paper on the Essence of Ancient Egyptian Architecture, I am browsing webshops.



Now the big question is: To buy or not to buy? I have plenty of shortsleeved shirts but this is only £7 yet only available in size 6 which I believe is super tiny, the pink dress is plain adorable but I fear I won't be able to wear a cardigan over it because of the flippy shoulder thing and the tube scarf because I can't find a proper cheap one for the life of me.

Alas, I do not have any money at this point.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 8, 2009 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Your name here said...

Erg leuke items meid, als je het geld kan missen zou ik het doen ;)! Die middelste lijkt heel veel op mijne, ook van die plooien, mouwtjes en rits achter. Alleen is die van mij van Vero Moda en is die meer oranje :p (staat trouwens nu op mijn blog).

 
At November 8, 2009 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Laura said...

dat linkershirt is mooi!!

 
At November 10, 2009 at 8:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ik heb dat linkershirt ook, heb ook een size 6 en hij valt echt heel erg ruim hoor, vooral de mouwen zijn breed...

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts