Sunday, December 06, 2009

If only I'd care as much about school as I do about blogging at this moment.

MUSIC: DANCE GAVIN DANCE
MOOD: ANXIOUS



This is precious:


If you look really closely, you can see me in between two easels, doing my thing. (Read: Having my face practically squished to my drawing. Figure drawing: I'm doin' it wrong.)



Don't we look happy?

Ah, even when you have a shitload of work, it's good to remind yourself that life is golden.
But now I really should get to business.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts