Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm the unicorn with tar teeth chewing spandex nightmares.

MUSIC: THE BLOOD BROTHERS
MOOD: STUDIOUS?



Hurray! Today sales started on most web shops! I mostly looked forward to Topshop, but heh I haven't spotted anything worth my money yet.
I thought I'd check Urban Outfitters while I was at it and oooooh it was on!


Click for bigger pic.

Finally, the bag of my dreams for €28. It's not real leather but hey, let's say we're being animal-friendly, right. The white tank features the anatomy of a bird (so much for animal-friendliness), and as you all may know (or not) I've been really into the bones and skulls of our furry and feathery little friends, so it was a pretty obvious choice. And last but not least, the tie-dye cardigan which started it all: a web-exclusive, so I had to order. Ooh I can see this cover up being used for lots of chilly summer nights!

There are still quite some items on my wish list but I'm going to wait till sales start here in Belgium to get them, as I'd like to try them on first. Might do a collage, might not. I sure had fun doing this one. (My typography professor would kill me if he saw how I raped Imprint MT Shadow!)

Okay enough for today. Time for philosophy.

I don't think I'm going to make the goal I set for today: Resuming at least 4 chapters.
Oh well I'll do that tomorrow.

Merry Christmas, you guys! I sure got me my present hehe.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 24, 2009 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Your name here said...

Zo heeft ieder weer zijn eigen cadeautje weten te bemachtigen voor kerst ;)! Fijne kerstdagen meid. X

 
At December 25, 2009 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Limitless Fashion said...

Merry Christmas!
Leuke cadeautjes!^^

X

 
At December 25, 2009 at 3:07 PM , Anonymous Stéphanie said...

Tof vestje!
Jij ook een hele fijne kerst :)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts